Jams54

Reaction score
Just wandered what the best squad you guys have managed to assemble have been? and which teams you were?

PSG ;)
Ter Stegen
Alaba,T.Silva(Vallejo),Marquinhos(D.Luiz),Carvajal
Pogba,Verratti(R.Neves)
Hazard(Pastore),Messi,Ronaldo(L.Moura)
Neymar

Only 2nd season ;)
Used monthly installments for almost all the players

you bought Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and Pogba and you're only in second season? hmmmm

you bought Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and Pogba and you're only in second season? hmmmm

He said he used monthly installments - very possible.

Suspect that you can also make a crazy large amount selling many of the other players in the PSG side to make room.

I'll show you my transfers history tomorrow.
In 2nd seaaon i've sold Carlos Vela to City for 80m,all upfront
Sold players for a total value of almost 300m,in both years

Why dose it matter? This thread is about people's best best squads. I don't care how he got them; fact is he has them and they're apart of his squad.

Why dose it matter? This thread is about people's best best squads. I don't care how he got them; fact is he has them and they're apart of his squad.

It is only a fun save,but you know PSG,second year,the board allowd me to spend over 350m + sold some players :)
It's PSG :p

It is only a fun save,but you know PSG,second year,the board allowd me to spend over 350m + sold some players :)
It's PSG :p

I've seen PSG spend astronomical amounts on players over the years in my long-term saves and never once have any inclination of money problems. I'm not surprised they can afford to spend like that :p

And Man City's. Find it hard to believe they'd buy Vela for 80m upfront, and you buy Ronaldo and Messi for relatively cheap considering how early in the game it is. If proven wrong I'll gladly eat all the humble pie thrown at me

Ter Stegen seems to be the most shady transfer. I wanted to transfer him every time to the big clubs but Barca didn't wanted less than his release clause 85 mil. Messi for 140? BS! Ronaldo? No.

Which part of "used installments" you didn't understand ? Messi cost was 140(80 upfront,60 over 48 months) + 50 after 50 league goals and 20 after 59 league appearances,why it's so hard to understand ?! LOL :)
And Ter Stegen was available at that price because he played 6 games in the whole season,and was unhappy,so Barca sold it
Any dumb questions ? :p

i am in my 4th season with united and this is my first team

GK David De Gea
DR Danilo
DC Eder Alvarez Balanta
DC Phil Jones
DL David Alaba
DMC Lucas Romero
MCR Koke
MCL James Ward Prowse
AMR Angel Di Maria
AML Memphis Depay (star player)