currently in my southport save omar koromo scored 44 in 46 matches
in my dinamo save i had a few regens like antos or Jacobs average 2 per game in the league
but i think the most one player has scored for me was Antos around 75
on FM 11 i had a regen called Landry Pages who scored 101 goals in a season

Brasilian striker Carioca (regen) has scored 53 goals in 39 matches in a season for Man Utd. I signed him when he was 18. N has scored more than 300 for united. But this was in FM2011. In FM2012, I havent found anyone who scores every time he plays. Hernandez is the best I've seen scoring 43 in 34 league matches in FM2012.

surprisingly, TORRES = 25 goals 19 apps in 2nd season

Erick Torres? With me he's been brilliant. It's all about how you groom your player.
If you play Torres at teh AMC, and have Vitinho and Carlos Fierro as poacher/adv forward, you'll haveo one **** of an explosive front line.

Darwin Quintero, 32 goals in my first season with Swansea beat RVP in second with 10 goals! 2.3m my best signing ever in FM.

I will say messi, got 23 games and 43 goals bare in mind messi was out for 3-4 months so the amount of games was less but did score hat-trick goals for 3 games in a row..(second season)...

I wish people would post screenshots. To back up their post's.

how do you take and post screen shots i would show my danny graham swansea 24 in 27 not brilliant but good

if your using steam, its as simple as pressing F12

in the reply section on the forums, click the insert image icon, then follow the instructions there, pretty simple really

Neymar, brought him for £35 million i think, 2018-2019 season got world player of the year, started off poor when i first brought him....but now his the first name on the team sheet

Seydou Doumbia 18 goals in 14 matches and he still isn't perfected! But yeah it doesn't compare to FM09 or FM10 David Villa that scored 2 goals EVERY GAME (most consistent striker ever).

Seydou Doumbia 18 goals in 14 matches and he still isn't perfected! But yeah it doesn't compare to FM09 or FM10 David Villa that scored 2 goals EVERY GAME (most consistent striker ever).

i 2nd that....i brought Doumbia with my Spurs save, his a goal machine