Seydou Doumbia in my arsenal team, 70 goals in 50 games - absolute beast.
Omar Koroma in my Dover team, hes scored 50 goals in 30 games and is totally dominatin Blue Square Bet Premier at the moment :)

Bayern save:Gomez-64 in 52 season games!!
Koln Save:Didier Ya Konan-54 in 46 season games & 19 assists:podolski-28 goals and 25 assists in 44 league games!!!

Doumbia, though got a cheap striker called Darwin Quintero that got me 230+ goals in 4 years

In some old FM I had a safe with Deportivo.The fat Ronaldo was injured and Real Madrid wanted to exchange him for some of my players - Riquelme I think. I agreed and this was my best decision in FM. He did not score in 10-15 games but I insisted to play him as he had beast stats. Then he was scoring at least 2 per game, going up to 5 in some games.The only player I had 10 rate with.

In FM 12 Totti and Bojan with around 30-35 goals. I do not know why but I never had a striker that scores for fun, beside one French/Algerian guy in c2b and c1b on my Perugia safe who did seem to score and assist for fun.

Falcao got 49 in 42 in my second season as At. Madrid manager. He's an absoloute beast, let me also add, that he doesnt take my Penalties or free-kicks.

On a separate game, I managed Real Madrid, and in my first season, Cristiano Ronaldo got 51 goals in 62 games

jean paul marna as trequerista 26 goals 20 assists unreal in 30 games

Just finished my season 2020/2021 with Coventry and Zigante is easily the best striker ive ever had on football manager.

On my Barca save, Messi has 330 goals in 306 league appearances for Barca. 5 games into 4th season.

He has never gotten less than 50 league goals in a season since I took over.

Mines have to be for Racing Club in Argentina, Valentin Viola 156 appearrances 90 goals so important would hate to lose him don't think any of my other strikers could compare to his goals they have better ability/potenial just not as experienced at finishing have bought a few strikers in current window looking promising

2nd Giovanni Moreno 200+ apps and 63 goals sold to Corinthians

Robin van Persie scored 31 goals in 43 games.
Robert Lewandowski 29 goals in 44 games.
Theo Walcott 21 goals in 47 games.

View attachment 249403View attachment 249404View attachment 249405

They helped fire my Arsenal side to a 1st season League and League Cup double I still have the Champions League and the FA Cup to play. My side has scored 187 goals so far this season and those 3 have accounted for 81 of them.

Facundo Feyrrera 26 Goals in 21 Matches, Very cheap player! 0,85 M

In my current save; Stelios Vasileiou. 30 goals in 25 games and fired my Levadeiakos team to within touching distance of the Greek Superleague title.

Gonzalo Higuain, 38 apps 44 goals :D

was an absolute beast, and on form to do the same in the second season :)

Cavani hands down, 75 goals first season with a 3 month injury and 82 second season with 8 games left to play of the season.