Van Persie got me 50 something goals in the first half of the season. Had to sell though, he wanted to leave. So I replaced him with Podolski, he got me 40 something goals in the next half of the season. I think the tactic im using is making a bit of a contribution though as im undefeated in 50 games and counting.

danny welbeck and yaya sanogo are beasting it in my millwall team, first season in prem and sitting in 5th spot atm

welbeck has 19 goals as a DLF and sanogo has 26 playing in poacher role

Alberto Paloschi awesome for me got him on a free in second season managing Shakhtar games 19 scored 21, 2nd season games 23 scored 26. Now with CSKA Moscow games 21 scored 19 2nd season so far games 7 scored 10.

Mattia Destro cost £5m games 19 scored 17, 2nd season games 15 scored 15

Had them both on a few saves now and always score

Facundo Ferreyra was absolutely a monster in my Groningen team. Scored 36 times in 33 league games. He got even called up by his home country Argentina.

Leandro from Gremio was my first player to score 6 goals in one game. Playing for CSKA Moskva, in his second season at the club, replacing Vagner Love who left for Juventus.

He went on to score about 30+ goals for the next two seasons. I then left to go to Bayern, but I couldn't afford the transfer fee to bring him with me.

SB

Guys,

I've got £7.5m to spend with Montpellier and am looking for a striker. Preferably one that is already reached almost max potential, as I already have Mbaye Niang but is only 17 still (I'm in the summer of 2012) and will take a while to reach his max. I like having high finishing/composure/off the ball.

Cheers :)

Guys,

I've got £7.5m to spend with Montpellier and am looking for a striker. Preferably one that is already reached almost max potential, as I already have Mbaye Niang but is only 17 still (I'm in the summer of 2012) and will take a while to reach his max. I like having high finishing/composure/off the ball.

Cheers :)

Yaya Sanogo, Erick Torres, Carlos Fierro

Javier Hernandez..... still 14 games but already managed to score 20 goals, got 7 goals in 4 games in Champions league

Erick Torres
Edinson Cavani
M'Baye Niang

Everton 14/15, awesome line up.

Darwin Quintero - absolute beast for my Porto side. Played 26 scored 44

Chicharito, slot in about 60goals a season @@ Welbeck and VanPersie also do well with alot of assists and goals (i'm using transfer update)

Signed a 22 year old regen from Real Madrid in 2014 called Isaac Leal for £3.7m. Scored 5 goals in the first half of his debut before going off injured in the 1st minute of the second half. Scored 7 in a 9-1 win against Wolves.

Finished with 40 league goals in 25 games and 58 in 37 games all competitions. All in his first season. Before that he had 2 goals in 19 games for Madrid over 3 seasons.

A complete goal machine.

Last edited:
So going to buy Cavani on some save in the future...a lot of people waxing lyrical about him.