speek

Reaction score
I haven't seen this thread in while...show off your current team and role and what you've achieved!

Ill start off, currently in 2nd season with Spurs...finished 2nd last season and won FA cup. Battling for top 4 finish this season and drawn with PSG in champions league 1st knock-out round:

Gk: Lloris /Rulli
LB: Rose /Davies
CB: Vertonghen /Alderweild
CB: Dier /Wimmer
RB: Walker /Trippier
CM(DLP): William Carvalho /Bentaleb
CM(D): S.Bender /Dembele
CAM(AP) : Eriksen /Deli Alli
RW(IF): Barbosa /A.Zivkovic
LW(W): Lamela /Malcom
ST(CF): Kane /Embolo

Im Gremio Ive got people like:

GK Marcelo Grohe/Tiago

LB/LWB: Zeca/Guillerme Arana
CB: Mammana/Samir/Marlon/Emerson
RB: Junior/Raul
RW: Ramadhan Sobhy/Guillerme
DM: Gas Gil Romero/Thiago Maia/Renan
AMS/FORWARDS: Sergio Diaz/Franco Lopez/Pavon/Sassa/Lincoln/Mamute

And loads of others (in the 5th season I think-won the Club World Cup 3 times). Also had Luan but sold him to Monaco end of first season for 60m lump sum!!!!

I can give you an online match with my team anytime you want!!!

Everton 3rd season

GK: Rajkovic/Butland
DR: Coleman/San Emeterio
CB: Stones/Wallace(Brazilian DM converted to CB)
CB: Jesus Valejo/Funes Mori/Galloway
LB: Baines/Jorgé
CM: Barkley/Bazoer
CM: Kranevitter/Ledson/Ajer
AMR: Brandt/Carillo(Loan)
AMC: Lincoln/Stendera
AML: Embolo(Retrained)/Wonderkid
ST: Babacar/Milik

Put this squad together with a profit of over 100m

Liverpool Squad 2nd Season:

GK: Butland/Rajkovic
RB: Clyne/Gomez
CB: Murillo/Sakho
CB: Subotic/Mammana
LB: Moreno/Bernat
DM: Krychowiak/Maia
CM: Henderson/Cook
RM: Tore/Turan
LM: Ibe/Gray
SS: Coutinho/Firmino
ST: Sturridge/Dybala/Berahino

That is my team
I sold Walcott to man city for 60m, Ramsey to Man city for 60m, Oxlade for 45million and Coquelin for 30million. This is how I managed to basically rework my whole team. Finished my second season in second and currently out in front this season!

Oh and I have some great players out on loan :)

Hamburg

GK: Rajkovic
RB: Abate
CB: Balanta
CB: Bruma
LB: Robertson
DM: Wanyama
CM: Bitton
AMR: Iturbe
AMC: Coric
AML: Lozano
ST: Milik

Newcastle 3rd season

GK: Butland

RB: Trippier/K.Walker
CB: Subotic/Enzo Roco
CB: Mangala
LB: Grimaldo(loan)/Haidara

DM: Tiote/Ledley
CM: Colback/ De Jong
CM: Anita/Sissoko

AMR: D.Gray/Sissoko
AML: Rodrigo/Wijnaldum

ST: Mitrovic/S.Long/Armstrong/M.Dembele(Fulham)

Beginning of the 3rd season, my defence has been shocking the last couple of seasons. Hopefully with a strong centre back in Mangala and Butland coming in as a regular starter it should tighten up. Enzo Roco had an awful start to his Newcastle career, so hoping he improves. Signed Dembele as I will be looking to move Mitrovic on at the end of the season and Long is 30 now (I think). Gray is the most exiting player and scored 2 in a 4-1 win against Man City, before he got injured for 2 months. Rodrigo has also been consistent.

I've got a huge transfer budget after selling Janmat to Barca for £20m, Perez to Arsenal for £30 mil and all the deadwood.

Middlesbrough, end-Jan of 2nd season, 21 matches played, currently tied in 1st place (though will definitely drop down the standings). FYI, team is built on a 7 mil budget, so no superstars... I even got outbid for Iver Fossum and Ajer, so you know I am broke.

GK: Sam Johnstone, Emilio Martinez (on loan from Arsenal)
DR: Borjo San Emertino, Hiroko Sakai
DC: Emilio Mammamma, Ruben Vezo, Ben Gibson, Dael Fry, Chris Rice (youth player)
DL: George Friend (captain), James Husband
CM: Adam Forshaw, Adam Clayton, Fredrik Oldrup Jensen, Sven Bender (bought at a cutthroat price of 3.5 mil!)
RW: Andrvij Zivokovic, Jesse Lingard (on loan from Manchester United)
LW: Denis Cheryshev (on loan from Real Madrid, signed for third season), Steward Downing, Carlos De Pena (put on transfer, no one wants :()
AM: Jenson Chapman (regen youth, world beater!), Arnel Januvopic
CF: Cauley Woodrow, David Nugent.

As you can see, hardly world beaters, but they work very hard and Zivokovic is immense for this team.

tottenham beginning of second season!

gk: lloris/rulli
rb: dier/chambers
cb: rugani, vertonghen, bazoer
lb: jorge, rose
cm: alli, dembele, bentaleb, tielemans
lw: son, pavon
cam: eriksen, embolo (ss)
rw: bernardo silva, zivkovic, barbosa
st: martial (barbosa, embolo as backups)

Gk: Courtois /Areola
LB: Gaya /Kurzawa
CB: Varane /Marquinhos
CB: Zouma /Thiago Silva
RB: Azpilicueta /Aurier
CM: Pogba /William Carvalho
CM: Verratti /Matuidi
CAM: James Rodrigues /Pastore
RW: Neymar /Hazard
LW: Di Maria /Bernardo Silva
ST: Messi /Dybala

Hahaha, how is it possible to have a team of mutants like that???

PSG my friends!!! hahaha :D

Liverpool (almost at the end of 3rd Season). Won everything except the FA Cup and Club World Championship (due to injuries to my defenders..left with no proven right back..also kinda underestimate the opponent by resting my key players and basically playing with just kids; the most regrettable decision I have made in this FM).

Hoping to win the FA Cup in this 3rd season but I'm worried because the team suddenly out of form the past 3 matches. We'll see..

GK: Ter Stegen/Svilar
LB: Moreno/Pezzella
CB: Gimenez/Sule
CB: Gomez/Marquinhos/Skrtel
RB: Clyne/Passlack
CM: Henderson/Ajer/Fossum
CM: Rossiter/Milner
LW: Neymar/Malcom/Lincoln
RW: Embolo/Ibe
AMC: Coutinho/Hagi
ST: Sturridge/Barbosa

And some other kids like Pepelu and Delgadillo who has still not managed to break into the first team, and Suliman who despite having decent stats has been degraded to the reserves; the team kept leaking goals when he's playing, always getting poor ratings

Brighton in third season. Missed out on promotion via the play-offs two seasons running, this season has to be the one.

GK- Fernando Pacheco/David Stockdale

RB- Petar Stojanovic (loan from Liverpool)/Quini
CB- Lewis Dunk/Uwe Hunemeier
CB- Danny Batth/Mark Torrejon
LB- Rico Henry/Gaetan Bong

AMR- Lee Chung-Yong/Peter Pawlett
CM- Dale Stephens/Ivan Mocinic
CM- Oliver Norwood/Jon Toral (loan from Arsenal)
CM- Beram Kayal/Josh Vela
AML- Jesse Lingard/Kazenga LuaLua

ST- Odion Ighalo/Patrick Bamford/Leonardo Ulloa

How did you manage to get Neymar?

Liverpool get quite a lot of money after a good season. (Or well, in my case that is.)

And probably selling players for big sums of money and such, and maybe unsettling him could be a way too.

LW: Neymar/Malcom/Lincoln

How's Neymar doing for you? Thinking of getting him for my liverpool side as left winger because Coutinho doesn't really bring what I need as a Inisde Forward.

Last edited:
just offered Neymar a contract for 325k a week with Arsenal, 13 mi signing on fee and only 20m with to Barca up front, 50 million over the next 48 months and could rise to 113 million overall. Not sure I'm going to confirm it though.

Leicester heading into my 3rd season now, I've finished 7th both seasons and lost narrowly in the EL final in my 2nd season.
I'm trying to keep my team as British as possible issue is that there's not enough British talent around at the moment.
I had Geronimo Rulli, Wanyama (Saints got relegated 1st season) and Charlie Austin who were all sold coming into this season for a combined 100 million euros.

GK: Rajkovic

DR: Joel Ward
DC: Ryan Shawcross
DC: Kevin Wimmer/Erik Sviatchenko
DL: Aaron Cresswell (Shocking season avg. 6.72 over 35 games - I might replace him with Ben Davies)

MC: Rodrigo Bentancur/Marius Lundemo
MC: Jack Wilshere
MC: Mohammed Besic/Kristoffer Ajer (Loan from PSG)

AMR: Riyad Mahrez
AML: Demarai Gray

ST: Jamie Vardy

Reserves:

Shinji Okazaki
Mark Albrighton - Brilliant backup, can cover both wings.
Jeffrey Schlupp
Dominik Solanke (Loan from Chelsea)
Borja San Emetario
Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Loan from Arsenal)
Dominic Iorfa
Dzenis Burnic
Mandé Sayouba

Future signings hopefully: Louis Reed, Danny Rose, Ben Davies, Jack Butland, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Andre Dozzell, Harry Kane (wishful thinking)