Your Current Team

Good team Sean, i think mines better though ;)

I think ive still got Howard, he was getting Unhappy because i wasn't playing him, so i put him in reserves and if i can't get a good replacement i think i'll just keep him.

I'm planning on off-loading Silvestre, Ferdinand and maybe a few other of the older players at the end of this season and start to play my reserves like Bardsley, Spector, Pique, Rossi etc...

I think im going to start playing Bardsley a bit more next season, because hes got some good attributes now and Neville is still playing well but getting old. Pique, Rossi, Richardson, Spector i put out on loan for experience. :)

Sean said:
I'm planning on off-loading Silvestre, Ferdinand and maybe a few other of the older players at the end of this season and start to play my reserves like Bardsley, Spector, Pique, Rossi etc...

I still have Silvestre In my fifth season and he has been my best LB suprisingly, although he is 32 so Felipe gets the majority of games now. I don't understand why you would want to offload Rio, he's brilliant.

I sold Bardsley, Spector, Pique and Rossi in the first few seasons, wish I had kept Rossi though.

Here is my Leigh RMI Team im in my 6th season.

Jeez Kris,how dya manage that? Great team,you've done well to get there

Same goes for Honey Monsters team :D

I will post my updated Wrexham team in the near future

Craven said:
I still have Silvestre In my fifth season and he has been my best LB suprisingly, although he is 32 so Felipe gets the majority of games now. I don't understand why you would want to offload Rio, he's brilliant.

I like to play the Man Utd youngsters. I've always been that on FM/CM. :pleased:

ajw said:
Jeez Kris,how dya manage that? Great team,you've done well to get there

Same goes for Honey Monsters team :D

I will post my updated Wrexham team in the near future

Well it's 2011 nearly and i got most of my XI on a free at the start of this season. Started off in Conference North and have worked my way up, The club's bank balance has went from 2k to 5m.

im in my first season with man utd, started again.

GK- Van Der Sar
DR- Neville
DL- Heinze
DC- Ferdinand
DC- Pique
MR- Cristiano Ronaldo
ML- Sanli Tuncay
MC- Darren Fletcher
MC- Paul Scholes
FC- Wayne Rooney
FC- Van nistelrooy

No need to post that team really, unless you atleast included a few subs because it's just the norm Man Utd team with Tuncay instead of Giggs and for some strange reason Pique instead of Silvestre or Brown.

nah, pique is starting because he is good stuff.

here are my subs then

S1- tim howard
S2- robin van persie
S3- silvestre
S4- rossi
S5- bastian schweinsteiger

Missing at the bottom are AMRC Christian Kabeya and strikers Tony Boto and Steven Naismith on loan

my team for chester is

GK-darren ward
LB-darren kenton
CB-sam sodje
CB-ismail yakubu
RB-luke dimech
DMC-richard hughes
LM- george boyd
RM-gareth o'connor
AMC-Antoine sibierski
ST-keith barker
ST robbie fowler

S1 rikki banks
S2 mat berson
S3 silas
S4 tom curtis
S5 leon clarke

I have bought three more people since I lasted posted my team up, they are Marko Vucinic from lecce, Jermain Defoe for 2.5m :yikes: and this dude called Rafinha from Sao Paulo I think, he is the Attacking Rafinha because there's two on my game.

Heres my Wolves team 08/09

Impressive mate, don't know how you've really managed it like, but well done.

It all started with the money off Dagoberto really