Your Current Team

paid 7.5 mil i think!!
but got some brazilian think hes called sandro for a couple of million dubbed the next fabio aurelio so shud be quite good!!!

Just and I mean a literal just, started a new game, taking the reigns of Newport County, a decent enough team plying their trade in the English Conference South, predicted to suffer the unruly fate of relegation.

I can’t say I’ve had much of a chance to check them out yet but my guess is that the following eleven will come to serve greatly in both my long term and short term plans:

GK. Andrew Delve
DR. Clarke Dale
DL. Gareth Mouncher
DC. Danny Brimfield
DC. Leon Shorney
DM. Nathan Davies
ML. Kris Leek
MR. Jason Bowen
MC. Dale Evans
ST. Matt Green
ST. Nick Howley

Heres my Scotland Team seeing as you wont know many of my Alloa Players:

2014 Scotland WC Team :

GK : Craig Gordon
DL : Sean Dillon (Alloa)
DR : Greg Ross (Alloa)
DC : Gary Kenneth
DC : Jay McEvely
ML : Ross Wallace (Alloa) / Robbie Foy
MR : Scott Brown
MC (DEF) : Darren Fletcher
MC (ATT): Kevin Thomson
SC: Paul Campbell (Regen)
SC: Mike McGlinchey (Alloa)

Main Subs :

Iain Turner
Andy Webster
Craig Beattie
Garry O'Conner
Andy Bagshaw
Mark Wilson

Your so Biast it's unreal man. Lets play count the Celtic/Hibs players then count the Rangers/Hearts players shall we?

Is it my fault that their the best, NO!

He has amazing winger stats

18 pace, 20 creativity,finishing,crossing and dribbling

Anywya I dont the usuall Scotland thing.

Beating the big teams, losing to the **** teams and just being that 1 point away from qualification to the later stages.

Results :

Cameroon 0-2
USA 4-4
Brazil 2-0

and then after the final I got offered 4 jobs !

Did you change your 'Start' on xp to 'Go' ?

nup, its the version of XP ive got. Its called XP Natural (Basically XP Pro with some different GFX and it came with programs like winrar, klite codec pack etc)

it means ur stupid.

Theres different versions on Windows XP, Home & Pro are the most common.

XP Natural which I have is a pirate copy someone has created. Its stripped windows of the pointless prgrams and added in ones that everyone needs, plus has changed the graphics a bit.

Im bristol rovers my team is:

Gk Scott Shearer

Rb Andrew Griffin
Cb Ivan Campo
Cb Riccardo Shimeca
Lb Carlos Bocanegra

Rm Josip Skoko
Cm Lebohang Mokoena
Cm Dudu Cearense
Lm Neil Mccann

Am Benedict Vilakazi

St David Healy

S1 Martin Djetou
S2 Shiva-star N'zigou
S3 Roberto Trasshorras
S4 Steven Thompson
S5 Steven Watt

In Year 2007
Ruling League 2

Here is my reading team in 2010/11.

It's basically a brand new squad as when I had to name my UEFA Cup squad, which is supposed to have 4 players who were trained at your club, I had 0 players in my 1st team and reserves so I have had to put 4 awful U18 players in my UEFA Cup squad :D

Only 2 of the players are Regens (Nobes and Luciano). My keeper is brilliant and I highly recommend him to others.

im man utd

im half way through the season ive not bought any players put they are the new brazilian team:D because ov training patches

Sorry but I don't understand that at all?

miniorrell said:
im half way through the season ive not bought any players put they are the new brazilian team:D because ov training patches

If you haven't bought any new players how can the United players be in the Brazilian team?? :|

anyway heres my Ajax team 2008/2009: -

GK- Stekelenberg
DL- Fabio Santos
DR- John Heitinga
DC- Philippe Mexes
DC- Hedwiges Maduro
DM- Nigel de Jong/ Nuri Sahin
MR- James Morrison
ML- Nicolae Mitea
AMC- Wesley Sneijder
AMC- Diego
FC- Kerlon/ Evandro Roncatto

S1- Francisco Ochoa
S2- Raffaelle Schiavi
S3- Souza (regen)
S4- Kevin Larsen
S5- Leo Messi
S6- Cesar Delgado
S7- Sergey Kisliy

Last edited:
Here's my Newcastle team in the 2011/2012 season. I've only been in charge for 10 months so a lot of the squad are inherited and I had to sell Steven Taylor to Liverpool for £15m to fund most of my signings. I signed Ciprian Marica on a free and he scored all the goals in my 5-0 hammering of 10 man Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium :D

Get rid of Boumsong! For me he constantly gave the ball away at the back, leading to goal after goal :(

The only reason I keep him is that he doesn't seem to mind being a bench warmer and he is only on £7k a week.

i will always prefer a center back with high concentration ... or else you'll always enjoy watching your center back dreaming on the field . . :(