Your Current Team

2009 Boro Team :

GK : Tim Krul
DC x 2: Besango/Riggot/Webster/Tudor/Wheater/Pogatetz
WBL: Quedrue/Poga/Loe Bing
WBR: Hutton/Loe Bing
DMC: Pablo Ludesma/Petrov
MC X 2: Petrov/M(e)ndieta/Sherman Andreas Cardenas/Rochemback/Kevin Thomson/Steed Malbranque
AMC: James Morrison/Benji De Cuelar
SC X 2: Zurawski/Yakubu/Mosquera/Ricardo/Vaz Te

Iv just started a new game with Rangers:

In's
fm21uc.th.jpg

Out's
fm2wo.th.jpg

Im playing a game with Charlton atm, 3rd season.

Seeing as I buy about 30 players a season I said I wouldnt buy anyone and only sign unattached players, ive kept to that so far :D. First season I finished 6th, second season 5th and lost the UEFA Cup final :(. In 3rd season now and im 15 games in, 14 wins and 1 draw.

My team :

GK: Stephan Anderson
DC: Aaron Mokena
DC: Corey Gibbs
WBL:Chris Powell
WBR:Mimambres
DMC:Joey Barton
MC:Bryan Hughes
MC:Sebay Veron
AMC:Konan
SC:Iversen
SC:Darren Bent

I'm in the first season with QPR, i'll post some screenshots when i get into the second season. Although, i'm currently 6th after 30+ games

ive currently gt 2 games goin 1 wit milan, n after bwt 12 games am 10 pts bhind inter shocking.
In other ive created a club on editor called Mynydd Isa after the village i live in, wit reputation of 500 and entered into conference north. Top and wer just bwt half way thru season. signing players really difficult wit such low rep, bt gt sum quality youngsters onl loan reflected by position.

I am managing Hearts at the moment and doing ok. Drew me first game to as I was fiddling with me tactics, then once i had found out why my player kept switching places after i told them to stop, I beat Rangers 2-1. Since then drew 2 {1 against Celtic} and have won the rest. My team at the moment is...GK Gordon, just got back from injury
DL, Takis Fyass
DR Neilson
DC Goncalves
DC Berra
DM Barasa/Brellier
MC Skacel
MC Beslija
AMC McCann
FC Foran
FC Pospisil

An average team due to having 6 players injured. Hartley, Pressley, Webster, Jankauskas, Petras and Staceny. But still doing good and just brought some players i heard someone mention in the forums as I never has any expierince of the Scottish league again. Foran, doing quiet good scoring 6 in 3 apps and 4 off the bench. I knew of ingebretsen and loaned him out and ive got a few back up players aswell. And for everyone who is wondering where is Bednar, I played him in a nothing match against Alloa where we won 7-0 and he scored 4, then everyone wanted to buy him and I didnt have enough money to put a bid in so had to watch him leave, even though it could have been prevented if i haden't played him. :yuck: Oh well! I think i am doing ok with the players i have out injured nevertheless.

should win the champs league with that side :D

not bad side apart from Foran why sign him why??????????

iono i just didn't know anyone for cheap in the scottish league who i could buy so i went on the forums looking if anyone had some cheap players as back-up and he is doing alright. This is my first time in the SPL with 500k, so just went for it.

andal said:
In other ive created a club on editor called Mynydd Isa after the village i live in, wit reputation of 500 and entered into conference north. Top and wer just bwt half way thru season. signing players really difficult wit such low rep, bt gt sum quality youngsters onl loan reflected by position.

Just gt promoted 2 conference. Struggled in last 6, cs loads of my short term loans ran out, bt scrapped by. hopefully rep will of been boosted n wil b able 2 spend my 15k budget on some half decent players.

Here is my team, dunno what season it is, just check on the screen shot! need any ss for players, just ask.

OMG!!! :yikes: I have been playing this Hearts game on and off and havent really been making any progress {6th December 2005}. Lack of money and some of the people I signed becoming waste of spaces I didnt know what to do so decided I would once again ask the board for more money and see what they said. Once again it was a bid fat NO, and I gave them an ultimatum as I had enough of managing them and as the ultimatiums never get accepted I was getting ready for a bigger challenge somewhere lower in the Scottish league. I now had the expierince of buying players for 4k-80k and wanted to see if I could do something else. But, they accepted it and i now have 3.3 mil to spend :D . They were desperate not to let me go and now I need to get a decent striker to give competition to Pospisil, Foran and Jankauskas. I havent even reached christmas in my first season and my board would rather try and fork the money out than see me leave which was quite pleasing

I'm currently 07/08 season, first in Premier League and my team is:

GK:
Dida
Tim Howard

D:
Wes Brown
Gary Nevile
Philipp Lahm

Silvestre
Gabriel Heinze
William Gallas
John O'Shea

Jonathan Woodgate
Rio Ferdinand
Gary Anderson

AM:
Junihno
David Jones
Alan Smith
Bastian Sweinsteiger
Christiano Ronaldo
Park Ji-Sung
Wayne Rooney
Ryan Giggs
Paul Scholes
Obi Mikel

F:
Giuseppe Rossi
Van Nistelrooy
Nikola Zigic
Louis Saha

Ok this is my Rotherham team in 2010 after getting the sack from Leeds a bit into my second season

Now in First Division and currently 1st after Promotion last year from Div2
Got John Audel on a free and his is just brilliant aswell as Adam Hardy.

POS NAME AGE

GK Luke McCormick 26
DR Sam Togwell 25
DL Grant Basey 20
DC Denis Stinat 26
DC Abderaouf Zarebi 30
DM John Bellini 26
MC Tim Sparv 22
MC Adam Hardy 20
AM John Audel 25
FC Danny Forrest 24
FC James Graham 22 Loaned In

Subs Clement Roy GK 20
Stefan Martinsen AMR 21
Krisztian Nemeth ST 20
Paul Evans DM 35
Lee Bell DC +R 26

Got a few players out of contract which helped the finances, Audel, Hardy, Stinat all rock at this level and have been kicking major but, moved Stinat into the middle of Defence this year as i picked up Basey for about 28 K and he's doing well, and picked up McCormick for 70K and he's been a god send in goals

P.S how do you post your screenshots, i cant save my screen to post them

press control and print screen to copy the screen, then open paint and paste (control and v) to paste it in there

then save it and upload :D

Thanks ill do it later and post my team, just re-installed to see if it fixes the History problem, so crossing fingers and toes

I have almost finished my first season in charge of a Scottish team{Hearts} . I have won the League cup, I have am in the final of the Scottish cup and have edgged 1 point ahead of Celtic in the SPL but have a few hard matches to come {Celtic 1-2, Rangers 1-0 and Kilmarnock 2-0} . I will probably lose out in the SPL but have had some stupid results such as 6-0 Rangers, 4-1 Dundee utd. :mad: In the end I lost the title on G/D

Transfers Out - I had let go Julien Brellier for 1.5m rising to 2m, also sold Mikolinus and Cesnauskis for 500k each to Crystal palace.

Transfers In - I have signed Karl Svensson on a free, Im getting Peter Lovenkrands on a free at the end of the season {just as back-up}, Johan Djourou and Kalle Ljungberg. Along with the signings I made earlier in the season of Besagno, Ingebretsen and Foran.

I more thing to say -
not bad side apart from Foran why sign him why??????????
It is nearing the end of the season and Foran has been my main striker due to the injury of Pospisil and the exit of Bednar. He has scored 28 goals in 30 starts :p

Last edited:
Started a game with Leeds, here is my team:

GK- Neil Sullivan
RB- Gary Kelly
LB- Steven Hammell
CB- Sean Gregan
CB- Andrew Davies (loan middlesbrough)
RM- Frazer Richardson
LM- Eddie Lewis/Dan Harding (Lewis has long term injury atm)
CM- Liam Miller (loan Man Utd)
CM- Eirik Bakke
FC- Steffen Iversen
FC- David Healy

Subs:
GK- Ian Bennet
Sandro Stallbaum
Jonathan Douglas (loan blackburn)
David Clarkson
Shaun Derry

Played 13 Won 10 Drawn 2 Lost 1

League Position- 1st :D