Your Current Team

I've finished my first season with leeds and finished as champions! :D So here are a few screenshots I've put together:

how long have you been on this site for and have you got any records yet

Been on about 3-4 months, i got the record for the quickest hattrick (14mins) but never put it on. It was on the fmbase ntwk game with Newcastle.

Well im bored trying to stay up for this flight tomorrow morning so here is my Hearts team 2nd season

Keeper: Peter Enkelman- Short term solution after Craig Gordon rejected my new contract offers and i was forced to sell him on the cheap but Peter is doing a fair job

Left Back:Takis Fyssas- the veteran defender is still class and is a key figure in my squad but due to his age he will not be offered a new deal and Gary Naysmith and Lee Wallace can fight it out for his place next year.

Centre Back: Jean Alain Boumsong- signed after Andy Webster's shock transfer request and has not done a thing wrong for me so far.

Centre Back: Steven Pressley- Again he is a veteran but is also my captain and i can't drop him, he is dropped from time to time so young Christophe Berra can get some experience.

Right Back: Ibrahim Tall- Has been class for me, plays well and often makes great runs down the right wing supporting the midfield.

Mid Left: Last season i had Skacel but i sold him on after he decided Lens was a bigger club so i signed Eme Centurion a young Argentine winger from Velez and has done a job

Holding Midfielder: Julien Brellier- pure class cant say more always there to help defence but will push up when needed. He wont sign a new deal however and im signing Fredy Guarin as his replacement.

Att Midfielder: Luis Jimenez- Amazing 1/3 players i signed from good scout reports and has done the trick he is from Chile, check him out

Mid Right- Well i managed to sign Pennant on a season long long from Liverpool and Osman from Everton so i mix between the two.

Striker: Michael Pospisil- amazing, the man won me the league last year and has been amazing this season

Striker: Branimir Kostadinov- young Malawi striker started the game as a 15 yr old in my under 19 squad and notised him after his name appeared after every under 19 review. He is now 17 and is already a first team player, However i dont want him getting to carried away so i play Marlon Harwood aswell.

its been a week for me i love this site nice people on here i would love to play on a network game though but maybe in the future

rob6278 said:
its been a week for me i love this site nice people on here i would love to play on a network game though but maybe in the future

They're all nice apart from Lloyd ^^^^^^^^

I just started 2nd season here is my team for the prem(only got 3.1m!:mad:)

GK-Allan McGregor
RB- Simon Francis/frazer richardson
LB-Steven Hammell
CB-Gonzalo Sorondo
CB-Jorge Vargas/Gary Cahill
RM-Stillian Petrov(loan celtic)
LM-James McFadden
CM-Evandro Roncatto
CM-Jasar Takak
FC-Steffen Iversen
FC-Garry O Connor

Subs:
Mart Poom
Guiseppe Rossi
Shaun Derry
Dan Harding
Frazer Richardson/Gary Kelly

Played 3 Won 0 Drawn 1 Lost 2

Looks like I'm in for a long hard slog! :(

Just entering 09/10 season at Real Madrid.

Bought far too many players, but oh well, I can offload the ones I don't need.

Overall Squad:

Tactics Layout:

For those wondering why...

Potato:

Adu:

Well, I finished my second season with Leeds and finished 13th! I've signed lots of frees and spent a little money but I've started **** in the 3rd season. Again, it isn't looking good! :(