Really enjoying this You Don't Win Anything With Kids savegame with Paris Saint-Germain.
I'm not much of a big spender anyway, but having to rely on my youth in the future will be very interesting and motivate me to develop as many as I can.

i play at least 4 saves every fm.

1 - with my beloved Benfica
2 - San Marino
3- St Albans
4- Barcelona

Relegation battles all the way, every game counts and one mistake can send you down.

Zenit St. Petersburg....the challenge of Europe is amazing and trying to do it with at least 85% russian players

i love the trying to build a dream team. Going man city and chelsea and following real madrids galacticos policy . The game is only won when messi has signed

I actually meant more "your favorite club situation to be in" rather than "your favorite club to play as" but meh...thanks. :)

It seems that most people who have said like relegation battles. :D

My bad!

I do love relegation battles, though. it's why I like journeyman saves because most of the teams who offer you jobs are a load of wank, but trying to keep them above relegation is exciting.

mid tables teams - tehn move onto improve northampton

I prefer taking mid-top teams into major success and just keeping successful.

For example - Spurs, Napoli, Wolfsburg etc..

I like being Man Utd as they are the team I support, but I prefer Basingstoke Town as it is my hometown and trying to get them as far as possible as they are predicted to become very low in the BSS

LLM. I always have an alternative save with a big club though for when I get beat, I can just pwn with Barca or someone.

I like playing LLM, starting from the bottom to the top, this is the first game (FM11) in which i have done this and im absolutely enjoying it, but another thing with me is im extremely loyal, i have a targer i must achieve e.g. win champions league, before i even consider leaving despite the numerous job offers i get

Last edited: