Your Favourite Rock Band!

Pugman

Reaction score
Hey fm base members just a random question.

Who is your favourite rockband?

I like several:
Kasabian
Foo Fighters
The Clash
Nirvana
Red hot chilli peppers

but my favourite is U2
U2.jpg

Last edited:
Urm, AC/DC, Sabbath, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, RHCP, quite a few.

Motley Crue, Guns n Roses, Velvet Revolver

Kasabian? They're indie surely. Anyway:

Alter Bridge( And anything else Myles Kennedy does)
Guns N' Roses( And most Slash related stuff)
Ac/Dc
The Answer( Amazing, little known Irish band)
Soundgarden

Kasabian? They're indie surely. Anyway:

Alter Bridge( And anything else Myles Kennedy does)
Guns N' Roses( And most Slash related stuff)
Ac/Dc
The Answer( Amazing, little known Irish band)
Soundgarden

The Answer are actually amazing.

I would classify Kasabian as rock, but there's too many sub-genres these days :)

Oasis :D Then Arctic Monkeys, then probably Kasabian :) (hence the name, btw XD )

its gotta be Queen

followed by in no order Motley Crue, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, Poison, Danger Danger, ACDC, At Vance, Iron Maiden, Ynwgie Malmsteen

but if you include all genres of rock then you gotta add Slipknot, Korn, Metallica, Pantera, Slayer, Cradle of Filth,

Kendo

its gotta be Queen

followed by in no order Motley Crue, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, Poison, Danger Danger, ACDC, At Vance, Iron Maiden, Ynwgie Malmsteen

but if you include all genres of rock then you gotta add Slipknot, Korn, Metallica, Pantera, Slayer, Cradle of Filth,

Kendo

Queen are always an iffy one for me, always had more pop songs than rock songs, especially in the later years. Freddy Mercury was a **** of a singer though.

Arcade Fire, Radiohead.

Queen are always an iffy one for me, always had more pop songs than rock songs, especially in the later years. Freddy Mercury was a **** of a singer though.

mmmm agree abit but they will be remembered as a rock group and yea Freddie was an amazing singer gotta be greatest frontman ever :)

mmmm agree abit but they will be remembered as a rock group and yea Freddie was an amazing singer gotta be greatest frontman ever :)
#

He's up there alright, I think if you judge a frontman by showmanship and the voice then yes.

Most of those names aren't rock, by the way.

Mine are:
Nirvana
Porcupine Tree
Biffy Clyro
Radiohead

Most of those names aren't rock, by the way.

Mine are:
Nirvana
Porcupine Tree
Biffy Clyro
Radiohead

Nirvana - Grunge
Porcupine Tree - More Prog than anything
Biffy Clyro - Alt. Rock
Radiohead - Alt. Rock/Prog

As someone has already said, there are now several sub genres of rock.
We must all unite against drum machines, Auto tuning and miming talentless "musicians". :D