• Other

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
the title says it all ...
your favourite fm ever and why ?

Last edited:
Cm03 :) I know its not an Fm.... but it was the best of the SI/Sega Managing series :)

Reason:

It was the game that got me hooked on the series... I played it for hours and hours while studying in Cape Town... it kept me going while away from my family and most of my friends as they all stayed in my hometown! and also finding these two kids known as Kaka and Robinho....

Last edited:
i forgot to put mine in :')
mines fm2006 or 2009

i love fm06 i feel its the most realalistic and fm2009 the first 3d machine :D

press thread tools at the top of the post at the begining and click add new poll to this thread

I really enjoyed FM10 and still play it quite a lot. I just can't get hooked on FM11 for some reason :(

i prefer the old versions, when they were CM of course. Reason being is im a little older now so have to go to work and support family, so like game I can start and play instantly IMO. rather then get bogged down by stats and news, sometime have to wait at least 5 min before playing another match.
I like the depth but havent got time .

FM 2009. Was the first of the series I bought, and what made me buy the following two.

If we're talking SI-Games it'd have to be CM99/00 - it was simple, but deep - advanced, but bite-sized, detailed but tidy. It was the first real management game where un-ravelling a real gem was satisfying. Scouring South America etc. etc.

Plus River Plate were disgustingly good on that game: Saviola, Aimar, Angel, Astrada. It's also for nostalgic reasons that I loved this game.

FM? Well FM2011 FTW.