Your FM History

First management game ever was LMA Manager 2002 on the PS1 lmao. Even there I remember getting QPR to 2nd in the Premier League and FA cup winners.

After that my next one was Total Club Manager 2005 on the PS2. There I had my greatest ever career, starting with getting QPR to the premiership again winning the championship 1st season. After accepting a offer from Athletic Bilbao I transformed tham into 8-in-a-row League winners, 5 time Champions League winners and 3 time Copa del rey winners. That ended after losing intrest in it, was about to move into a 127k attendance stadium aswell -_-.

My next game was LMA 2007 where i didnt do alot, Probably my best acheivment there was going 2 seasons unbeaten with Spurs..

After wanting to get back into management games i stumbled across a game that had been getting great reviews...Football Manager 2008. I purchased it and at first it was all jibberish to me. I had been so used to the simplicity of LMA and TCM that this was hard. However I finally settled down and Won the league 4 times in a row with Barcelona, following some good saves with Athletico Madrid (3rd in league) and Valencia (Euro cup final) and Arsenal.

After finally stopping playing FM08 I got FM09 for christmas 2008. Most memorable game came as Barcelona again where I won two league titles in a row before coming Man City boss (in the same save) And winning the league 4 times in a row.

This is when i stopped and bought FM10, this time on launch. I couldnt finish a season on the game for a long time. I couldnt get the hang of it tactics-wise. This was untill after reading various different articles across the web I finally made tactics which brought me sucess. Which is now my Fiorentina game.

phew I got a bit carried away there lol.

I will put my Trophies also

FM08: Kettering
Blue square north winner
Blue square premier play off winner
League 2, 2nd place finish
League 1 winner
championship playoff finalist, lost
Championship winner and league cup runner up
Premier league 5th finish
Premier league 2nd and F.A cup victory
premier league winners

FM09:
Northampton Town
League 1 9th place
League 1 winners
Championship winners
premier league 17th with no transfer budget whatsoever
Premier league 9th
Premier league 4th and league cup winner, fa cup runner up
Premier league winner
FM 10: Only 2 real achievements
2018 World cup won with egypt
Won fa cup with brighton when we were in league 1, never faced a premier league team

Started on Cham Man 4, way back in 2002.

Lazio, Real Murcia, Newcastle, Lyon, Fiorentina, Barcelona, Valarenga, FM-Base Dragons:D, Columbus Crew, Ajax CApe Town(that was fun), Toulouse, and Zenit St Petersburg.

The best was Lazio on CM4, 19 seasons, won absolutely everything.

I've played CM/FM since the first one.
Played pretty much all of them up intil 00/01, then for some reason I didn't play it until I picked up FM 09 late last summer, and now I'm hooked again.

Remember a save in 96/97 where I had two managers and played both Roma and Leeds, I miss that save so **** much.

My first game was this though; http://www.abandonwaredos.com/abandonware-game.php?gid=OTk3
3d match engine, mates!

First officially licensed management game i started playing was CM 00/01 sticked to CM until 04/05 then swapped to FM with the 05/06 version and have played most versions from then on until now.

Teams i remember managing are:
from Austria - SV Ried
from Spain - Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Atl. Madrid
from England - Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Tottenham, FC Bury, Stevenage, Fulham
from Italy - AC Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus, Roma
from Germany - Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen
from France - Lyon, Rennes, Bordeaux