Your most hated teacher and why.

Oscar

Reaction score
While you were at primary/secondary or uni, who was your most hated teacher?
I had a PE teacher called Mr. Windsor, he was a right ***** :p

Explain what they did wrong.

Old Mr Taylor..

He touched me.

Miss Holcombe. Had a voice like she was permanently squeezing her nose and couldn't teach for ****. Also gave me a weeks detention cause I kicked a football and it accidentally hit a Year 8 in the back.

Mrs Chadwick , Sewing Teacher.

Just a pure cow.Simple.

Got a teacher called Mr Mawd. Ridiculously feminist. Yesterday in my A2 Level history class I got 15/30 in a practice test, he shouted at me for using "Too many sociological concepts" in a question pertaining sociology. We came back into the classroom from outside and he said to one of the girls "Oh Bobbie I hear you were skivving my lesson yesteday" and smiled + laughed (She had hidden from him because she forgot her folder and was sitting in our sixthform common room). the 4 Guys in my class get killed if we do anything wrong, the girls get it off easily..

Mrs Gertrude.

I banged her too hard and then she died. I got arrested for manslaughter.

Got a teacher called Mr Mawd. Ridiculously perverted. Yesterday in my A2 Level history class I got 15/30 in a practice test, he shouted at me for using "Too many sociological concepts" in a question pertaining sociology. We came back into the classroom from outside and he said to one of the girls "Oh Bobbie I hear you were skivving my lesson yesteday" and smiled + laughed (She had hidden from him because she forgot her folder and was sitting in our sixthform common room). the 4 Guys in my class get killed if we do anything wrong, the girls get it off easily..

Sounds more correct to me!

Mr Lowe, wasn't allowed to talk at all, never had any banter, was always in a mood, boring lessons, if you were talking for 10 seconds he'd say it was 30 seconds and double it. Never walked out of someone's lesson, only his.

Thank **** he left.

Got a teacher called Mr Mawd. Ridiculously feminist. Yesterday in my A2 Level history class I got 15/30 in a practice test, he shouted at me for using "Too many sociological concepts" in a question pertaining sociology. We came back into the classroom from outside and he said to one of the girls "Oh Bobbie I hear you were skivving my lesson yesteday" and smiled + laughed (She had hidden from him because she forgot her folder and was sitting in our sixthform common room). the 4 Guys in my class get killed if we do anything wrong, the girls get it off easily..

Don't you see what's going on. He's a pedophile, he likes little girls.

ICT teacher called Mrs Austin, thank God I don't have her any more purely out of the luck of the timetable clash! She didn't know how to control the class, disciplined the wrong people and way too harshly, and didn't actually teach us anything, or tell us how to make our work better.

We were given feedback forms once, and a friend wrote the truth about her, and she saw it and went mad. She can't face the truth :S

Not me, but my friend has a English teacher called Miss Elstar. Apparently he dropped some scissors and he got a 30min after school-detention.. because it was too dangerous! Plus she is very strict with her scores; the highest anyone got was 6B, and this was the highest set Year 9! I got 7C and I am in the middle one!
Sounds like a total ***** to me..

Mr McAlistar , total ****, never in a good mood and always gets involved in other teachers classes.
It even ****** the other teachers off. ******* wankshaft

Seriously though. Miss Stranack, I.T teacher. Alcoholic, permenantly angry, annoying voice, she stunk of booze. Horrible woman.

My building teacher!! the whole school is convinsed he is a perv he randomly touches your leg or starts massaging your shoulders and encourages you to do your work sometimes. very scary :S

Ms Everett - She taught Ashley Cole.
Ms Vincent - She looks like Adrian Chiles.
Ms Aboutorabi - She can never say my name! :(
Dr. Bowen - Touches you for no reason. Guess it's because he's been working in a boys school for 35 years.

College Psychology tutor Julie Marshall absolute ***** all she cared about was her class getting her an A* so her record looked good

I'm a teacher myself, and I'd love to have me as a teacher, but some kids have really really hated me. So I'd have to say "Me".

I know this is your most hated teacher but my favourite is an American ICT teacher.
All she talks about is playing Halo and COD on Xbox Live , how much she hates Justin Bieber and how she didn't sleep for 3 days whilst she was gaming with her Step-Son XD