Your Opinion Which Phone??

JoshAFC

Reaction score
Hey Fm Base i currently own a iphone 3g pay and go ive had for about 18 or so months and fancy a change. I have a budget of £130 and need a good smartphone that has a decent camera, a app market like app store or android market etc, and good for texting and going on the internet even when im not in the house. All opinions are very appreciated and I hope you can find me a good phone :D

Don't get a Blackberry. They epic suck, and this is coming from someone with one, not an apple fanboy.

I agree with Dunc dont get a blackberry i own one so i should no there ****. If i was you id either stick with the iphone or sell it then add the money that you make from it with your £130 and get a good phone :)

Take a look at the Nokia E72, thats a good solid phone, i own one and it more than gets me through, but other options are
The android
Windows Phone
Iphone 4
Blackberry

have youse got any suggestions it also must be pay as u go with the stuff i have reccomended

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

False.

HTC ftw.

Even the Apple fanfags know it, eventually.

what htc do u have and is it good :D

sony erriccson w995 got like 8mp camera

he has a budget of £130 so iphone isnt exactly an option :D

would recommend an iphone but as your budget is £130 then i would recommend you buy a nokia or if you want to follow what everyone else is doing you can buy a blackberry

Won't get many Smartphones for £130 tbh.

have youse got any suggestions it also must be pay as u go with the stuff i have reccomended

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

what htc do u have and is it good :D

I have the Hero, coming up for an upgrade soon as had it a while.

I recommend the HTC Desire HD, but your £130 won't stretch to it.

iPhone 4. Can get one on contract for a bit of cash, but it's worth it in my opinion.

The new OS sorts out the reception 'issues' that people have been having,and now if you get one on Orange/T Mobile, you can use the other network when signal strength isn't as good.

Stick with the iphone mate :)

6110.jpg

:p

Can't really get a smartphone for 130. Just buy a normal phone that does the basics untill you have a steady income to get a good phone on contract or enough money to buy an iphone (they're probably the best around).

Lol my bad, I re-read you've still got your Iphone, I thought it broke or something. Stick with it. Or get more money and get this HTC thing they're all hyping all about.

Last edited: