Your Opinion Which Phone??

Nokia X3-02 Touch

Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type Sim Free unlocked Mobile Phone – one of the slimmest powerful, feature-packed and advanced touch screen phones with a brilliant interface and design. It comes with features like hi-speed 3G, Wi-Fi, Social integration, 5 MP camera and much more. Read the Nokia X3-02 review and grab the phone right away to enjoy a wonderful mobile experience.

Don't get a Blackberry. They epic suck, and this is coming from someone with one, not an apple fanboy.

Stop spreading dirt about the blackberry.

Yours is **** because you broke it.

I love mine, the only downside is the small selection of apps. but i'm not an app person at all.

Blackberry's are quick on the internet, has a pretty nifty app store, and has a qwerty keyboard for texting. But the only downfall is the camera on them.

I had that once, I gave it back within a week ! It was ****** awful :mad:

i love it, personally tho i hate apple as a company and refuse to buy their products which rules out iphone and then every one has a blackberry but i don't really like that anyway as i borrowed my sister one recently

i love it, personally tho i hate apple as a company and refuse to buy their products which rules out iphone and then every one has a blackberry but i don't really like that anyway as i borrowed my sister one recently

I like the Iphone. I just can't afford it :L

I hated the HTC as it was confusing imo. My handset didn't come with any instructions ! Vodafone told me print them off from the HTC web site. All 185 pages of it ! :mad:

Stop spreading dirt about the blackberry.

Yours is **** because you broke it.

I love mine, the only downside is the small selection of apps. but i'm not an app person at all.

Well, my dad's company use the same phone, wait, no, used the same phone.

Have had to change now due to the amount of problems with it. Screens easily cracking, software failures, you name it, they have done it.

Might just be the Curve 8900 tho. Haven't used any others, but when my contract finishes, I won't be getting another blackberry.

Well, my dad's company use the same phone, wait, no, used the same phone.

Have had to change now due to the amount of problems with it. Screens easily cracking, software failures, you name it, they have done it.

Might just be the Curve 8900 tho. Haven't used any others, but when my contract finishes, I won't be getting another blackberry.

Curves are poo, agreed.

Bold 9000 is prawn.

tbh blackberry is very userfreindly and the people that say its **** are the ones that dont know how to use it. HTC are starting to take over the smartphone industry. Iphone 4 is a simple phone but becasue of that it makes it the easiest handset on the market to use. I have the new blackberry torch and its amazing.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Blackberry's are quick on the internet, has a pretty nifty app store, and has a qwerty keyboard for texting. But the only downfall is the camera on them.
the camera on the torch is 5mgp with a flash really clear imo

tbh blackberry is very userfreindly and the people that say its **** are the ones that dont know how to use it. HTC are starting to take over the smartphone industry. Iphone 4 is a simple phone but becasue of that it makes it the easiest handset on the market to use. I have the new blackberry torch and its amazing.

Try using the Curve 8900. I am compitent using it, and it still sucks massive balls, crashing all the time.

Not in the £130 budget but if you can stretch to it the Samsung Galaxy S is ... well unbelivable :) had it about a month and its well worth waiting 24 months for an upgrade :D

Try using the Curve 8900. I am compitent using it, and it still sucks massive balls, crashing all the time.
had the 8900 still have it, apart from the roller ball that sticks which can be fixed my a clean cloth or a baby wipe lol works fine no problems. Anytime it did crash which wasnt often i just rebooted and fixed it.

had the 8900 still have it, apart from the roller ball that sticks which can be fixed my a clean cloth or a baby wipe lol works fine no problems. Anytime it did crash which wasnt often i just rebooted and fixed it.

My rollerball has got stuck a few times, its quite easy to fix.

I think my phone spends about a hour a day, at minimum, on the white screen with the loading clock.

N8 maybe(i don't know the price)all type HTC is also good and cheap enough

yeah but you can also reboot, which you do by holding down the alt caps (Right side caps lock on keyboard, and delte in that order.

I was talking about the trackball.

And a hard reboot (although time consuming) is better than the process you suggest.

When phone is on, remove battery and sim.

Wait 30 seconds.

Insert battery only and allow phone to restart fully.

Remove battery again.

Wait 30 seconds

Replace battery and sim and allow to restart.