Well, I just searched my managers 2nd name, 2 regens came up, neither had me as favourite personnel or birthplace of the team I am managing, so I guess it was just co-inc-ee-dinc. Although my 2nd name isn't really a common one.

Well Dunc, when you put your name in the game, it is automatically added to the list of regen names for that save (and for whatever nationality you are)

This is most likely what happened in your case.

Well Dunc, when you put your name in the game, it is automatically added to the list of regen names for that save (and for whatever nationality you are)

This is most likely what happened in your case.

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up. :)

I had a son in game once. He had a double barrel last name though. I was favoured personal and same nationality, bosnian. His name was Bobby Hollands-Ivanovic. Apparently back in my chelsea days after celebrating the treble me and bransilivs sister tested out if she was just as solid at the back.

I looked around when I first heard of this on 2010 and what I realized and a few people were talking about at that point was that most of the managers with son's had started of as International Footballers.

I had a son in game once. He had a double barrel last name though. I was favoured personal and same nationality, bosnian. His name was Bobby Hollands-Ivanovic. Apparently back in my chelsea days after celebrating the treble me and bransilivs sister tested out if she was just as solid at the back.

You sir are full of wins