Your player of the season for your club, so far.

Byron Anthony. Will Hoskins.Stuart Campbell. they can keep us up this year

Raul Meireles without a doubt. He's scored 4 goals in 5 games recently, and he's a midfielder as well! A brilliant player bought for a bargain price of £11m. If you're allowed to choose a manager, then Daglish is the best 'player' at our club

For Everton Seamus Coleman :D
For Rangers Kenny Miller :wub:

Russell Martin, everyone thought he'd fail at this level but he's been amazing!

Samir Nasri !

Although Van persie has benn a key player since he's came back form injury (obviously) and I feel also that Song has improved vast amounts since last season.

For leeds, I would say Max Gradel, Robert Snodgrass or Schmeichel (sp)

^^ Isn't this IRL? Anyway; N'Zogbia without a doubt, he's carried Wigan for the past two seasons.

Would have been Kenny Miller for Rangers but now i'd say McCulloch (Always solid and extremely consistent) or Sasa Papac for the same reasons, for Spurs I'd say Van Der Vaart or Modric, would probably go for Luka though since VDV and Bale get all the media attention I feel he gets overlooked at times when he is class :)

mates i believe i misjudged the thread....first i tought you've asked what's is your best player IN THE GAME ( FM)....:)))) in the real world Branislav Ivanovic and Petr Cech....my bad:)))))))))))))))

Arsenal for me has to be Koscielny, signed as a backup, threw into the first team at short notice has provided us with some great wins.

Nani for man utd

and that man clinton morrison for sheffield wednesday :D

Arsenal for me has to be Koscielny, signed as a backup, threw into the first team at short notice has provided us with some great wins.

I thought Koscielny was signed to partner Vermaelen? £8.5m is a lot to be spending on a back up defender, and I don't see which other centre back he'd playing back up for tbh. :) His performance on Wednesday was worth his transfer fee though, had some dodgy games at the start but is starting to come good now.

From recent performances Smalling is going to be a beast of a signing, maybe not signing of the season, but for the future it will hopefully be a master stroke.