Your player of the season for your club, so far.

Nasri and RVP

RVP 10 prem goals since January 1st. Hopefully he'll stay injury free rest of the season.

Probably Berbatov but with Scholes, Chicharito and Rafael just behind

edit: Forgot Nani. Nanis probably been our best actually XD

Last edited:
Petr Cech, the only player who is doing a solid job in a massively under-achieving squad

Close-run thing between Albrighton and Downing, but I think Downing just edges it. And to think I thought he was useless and a waste of money, well played sir.

EXACLTY the same as my opinion. Last season I was thinking 'Another terrible signing of O'neill' but this season he has been great! He's the top scorer right?

Albrighton has also shown great quality and will surely be superb in the future

Lucas, Meireles, Kelly one of these three for Liverpool

Arsenal - Nasri
Forest - This is close. McGugan, Chambers, Camp and Moussi could all have it.

Probably Barton,Tiote, Enrique or Nolan. Without them Newcastle would just crumble.

for united he has to be Vidic imo
he is probably the best defender in the world this year

No-one in particular for PNE they have all been shocking. Actually Conor McLaughlin was amazing until he broke his leg against Bristol City. Conor McLaughlin for me although a Premier League side like Everton will probably take him and make him into the new Jack Rodwell or something. If he stays he will be great in League 1 next season.

cska moscow....vagner love and at chelsea-carlos tevez

Odemwingie.Been very good.Besides VDV looks like one of the best premier league signings this season.
Also prob everyone in midfield and strikers at West Brom but the keeper and defense have just been diabolical.

1st - The Modfather.
2nd - Rafa vdV.
3rd. - Bale.
4th - BAE/Gallas.

Nasri followed closely by Song who's been really good for us. Fabregas has been consistently good, even when he plays badly he still possess the ability to change the game with a pass. VP if he had been fit for longer.