Your Rivals

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 3K
What do you hate most about your rivals?
Their fans, there's alot that are from Stockport and are just a load of glory hunting wankers, and when we get a bit of success, they don't show an inch of gratitude and say 'well done', there far better than us and probably always will be, yet they still begridge anything we do, and when we was in admin, they wanted us to die. SCUM!

Your best ever derby moment?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD65mjFlMb4"]YouTube- City, City, What's The Score?[/ame]

nuff said imo.

And the worst?

Their isn't many, everytime we've played in my lifetime i don't think they've beat us.

What do you secretly admire about your rivals?

Nothing really, there scum, but maybe their money?

Which player do you most fear from the opposition?

No need to answer that question, but if we came up against them in the cup, i'd say Tevez.

Man City.

What do you hate most about your rivals? - Since the oil sheikhs came, buying their way to... the Europa league. Bellamy and Tevez. Their fans for making up shabby excuses like United fans not coming from Manchester.

Your best ever derby moment? - Those 3 late goals last season were good. Owen's £0 transfer fee took the ****.

And the worst? - a few years ago when we had a poor record against them i guess.

What do you secretly admire about your rivals? - Since the sheikhs took over I can't find much to admire.

Which player do you most fear from the opposition? - Possibly Carlos Tevez, but I may have changed my mind after seeing the world cup final.

Liverpool-- Now where to start, The attidude there still a big club because in the last 15 years they won one Champs league, and got a few league titles 20 years ago. Who cares about then.

Jamie Carragher cant stand the bloke. was a top player which made him harder to stomach.

Your best ever derby moment?

I personally have three, and I'll describe them in order:

#1: The John O'shea game, they dominated us for 90th minute, then in the last minute the most unlikey of players, scores. I was watching it with 3 or 4 pool fans, they didnt talk to me for hours, I loved it.

#2: The 3-0 a couple of seasons ago. Mascherano got sent off, wes Brown opened the scoring, it was great

And the worst?

4-1 at OT Nuff said.

What do you secretly admire about your rivals?

The Atmosphere with in Anfield can be pretty awesome.

Which player do you most fear from the opposition?

I would of said Torres a week ago, but it is now Joe Cole. a ******* animal on the pitch, seems to score regularly past us, Hopefully he gets injured for a long time now he has turned to the darkside.

Special mention to Leeds i hate you all. SImple

Last edited:
Everything Billy quoted in the opening post I agree with although I would change one of the best derby moments for when we beat Arsenal in the 1991 FA Cup Semi Final. Gascoigne's free kick is a memory that will never fade.

No reasons, just hate them cos its Derby aint it. Complain when we steal their managers and they have some success at Forest. Oh well.

Best Derby monent?

When we beat them last year, 29th August 3-2. First win over them in a long while.

When Tyson waved the corner flag about was priceless.

Worst derby moment would be when they did us 3-0 a while back.

What do you secretly admire about Derby fans?

Nothing.

Oh yeah, they don't mind ******** sheep. Don't know about you but I wouldn't be able to do that.

Back