Your team's best moment of the season

mrjack41

Reaction score
Well it's coming towards the end of the season again, so I thought it was time we all chose what our favorite moment of the 2010-2011 season was. Heres mine:

For me it had to be the FA Cup 4th round penalties win over chelsea. Bainesy banging in the free-kick in the 119th minute was unbelievable.

Or the 3-0 win over Wolves at Molineux, the atmosphere was brilliant, along with the weather it was an all-round great day out for me.

Winning the Premier League and UEFA Champions League. ;)

Must've been us beating Man U 3-1 . Suarez was top class.

Berba owning the entire Liverpool defense.
We have so many comebacks, hard to pick one..

19 Game unbeaten run.
4-0 Win at Swansea.
Pitch Invasion V Hull (Don't say anything)

Winning Spurs 4-0. Which means we're as good as Real Madrid.

Probably Dundee's 23 gam.e unbeaten run, and the fact that we stayed up despite a burdening 25 point deduction.

It has got to be our Champions League campaign.

Either the 5-1, with it being a complete demolition of the mackems, and Shambles getting sent off too.

[video=youtube;BddTrOgkM-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BddTrOgkM-U[/video]

Or this, to cap off a great comeback.

[video=youtube;kZhT-oI0HpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZhT-oI0HpM[/video]

6-0 over vile was quite nice too, but not in league with these two.

For me Evertons fight back against Man Utd. sums up the never say die attitude of the players for me

Liverpool 3-1 United.
We simply destroyed them. 3-0 vs City was pretty special.

Liverpool 3-1 United.
We simply destroyed them. 3-0 vs City was pretty special.

Have to say I would've gone 3-0 over City. Can just see Kenny then-"See Mancini, thats how you play proper football!" lol

Nando Torres's first goal for Chelsea is proberly one of a few in an off season. I would also say the rise of Josh McEachran at club level and International level, the boy is going to be somthing special.

Its either-

Bradley Wright-Phillips' double against Exeter in December, which put a padlock on the mouths of our rivals Exeter, and made us the 'Best in Devon' again.

Or,

The final-whistle after Mondays win against MK Dons- The pure relief after hanging on for the 2nd half, the passion and pride and the chants of 'We are staying up'

Hopefully I'll have something bigger and better to post on this thread on Saturday Evening and then May 7th...

Its either-

Bradley Wright-Phillips' double against Exeter in December, which put a padlock on the mouths of our rivals Exeter, and made us the 'Best in Devon' again.

There haven't been many. at all. Probably us signing Bradders from you tbh. Or maybe Jose Semedo's first goal for us at the Valley and his subsequent tears of joy and 2 minute celebration. Never seen such passion from a footballer.

Semedo :wub:

Chelsea signing David Luiz and watching him smash home past Van der sar a few weeks later.