Your team's best moment of the season

Knocking Chelsea out of the Champions League :) and lets not forget winning the 19th Premier League title taking us above Liverpool ;)

It's got to be beating Chelsea, although they weren't in great form, form means **** when they play us usually. Good to get a first win over them in a while because I always expect the defeat.

being a few mins away from beating Arsenal at the Emirates has to be up there, B Johsons screamer in the replay of that match, come back against Burnely was very nice (2-0 down, came back to win 3-2 )

King Kenny taking over from Woy 'never look on the bright side of life' Hodgson.

Leeds United season is being great but the win against QPR at our stadium or 2-0 was awesome.

FC Porto moment is yet to come.. WHEN WE WIN THE EUROPA LEAGUE!

PL - Beating Chelsea. FINALLY. At the Emirates: Electric atmosphere and probably our best performance of the season - closing down their DM & defending brilliantly from the front; pressing them and dominating possession against a team we always struggle against.

UCL - (Obviously) beating Barca. Showing the world they're not invincible at all - RvP's goal was brilliant and Arshavin's was even better. The commentary on ITV sort of ruined it, though: "A Barcelona goal from Arsenal" before I re-watched it on ATVO and the commentary was much better: "Arshaviiiin!!".

Also hammering Shakhtar & Braga was pretty good fun, especially since I was at those games. Pretty gutted I was at all the home group games and missed the big one vs Barca but hey ho.

Other - Jack Wilshere & Wojiech Szczesny. What can I say? They've been outstanding this season - but of course, Barca have dozens of Wilshere's in their reserves. That's why he was our MOM twice against them, and overall MOM in the 1st leg by some way. The fact he's 100% Arsenal makes it so much sweeter.

I saw Szczesny make his league debut against Utd at Old Trafford. Safe to say I was pretty worried pre- kick off when I saw he was starting but he's made that #1 spot his own and rightfully so. An outstanding debut against Utd and form that he continued until the Carling Cup final when he looked nervous. How did he respond to the disappointment of that? By putting in another brilliant performance in his next game.

And his tweets about Ashley Cole were hilarious as well as his celebration in his penalty box vs Barca.

Dunno really. Probably Stuart Campbell and JP Kalala nearly destroying Myles Weston at Brentford away.

That's how good our seasons been....

1816442362-16042011174006.jpg

for sure :p

Wayne Rooney over-head kick vs City. Only moment that has sent me into a wild frenzy straight after.

Will be topped off when we win number 19 and number 4 though :D

Either winning against Chelsea/Manchester United/Man City, so many good wins to choose from :p.

Chose Manchester United 'cos of the rivalry. But yeah, so many good wins in such a short period of time :p