Your Top Finds! (Players that stand out for you)

JRjordan

Reaction score
Hi guys! thought I would make this thread so that you can share your top finds of true talent on football manager 2015! it could be a 50mill player that dominates everything, or a half a mil rookie that shines through - if you find a player that stood out throughout your fm saves, let us know!

( I will post my top finds aswell)

ok, here is some players that I have found out to be top finds!
Hazard - Although he may cost a fortune, I was lucky enough to already have him in my squad as this specific save was at Chelsea! Hazard dominates the BPL, and he scores more than most of the WORLDS top strikers per season! I have found playing him at AML winger attack releases the real inner beast of hazard!

Jordan Rhodes - in addition to my Chelsea save, I purchased Jordan as a back up striker. I got him for 11mill and he is worth every penny for it! although he is my back up to Costa, he seems to at least score or assist every match he starts or comes on in, and he finally ended up with 4(8) games with 6 goals, which I think is pretty impressive for an ex Blackburn and Huddersfield boy.
furthermore he is only 24 can has space to grow. he would be VERY great to sign for ANY TEAM as he can be key for low teams and clinical for top teams (as proved).

Sigurosson - I used Sig during my Swansea save, and this guy was MENTAL in the shadow striker role! his goal ratio was around 1 in every 3 games, this is very good for a midfielder, and he assisted nearly every game! I believe he is around 12mill and in my opinion he is totally worth up to 25mill for any title contending teams in the world! I think arsenal, Wolfsburg, Dortmund and athletico would be great clubs for him to join!

Ashley Williams - again, my Swansea save, I found this guy to be pretty awesome! he is a Swansea cb and is SOO reliable for any club! I have found that FM's issue with injuries has not really been the case with Williams, as he has never been injured at any level for me even with medium training and playing every game! he is dominating when partnered with a very physical based defender, and I found him to be best with a 3 cb formation. for anyone who has a team in a similar position to Swansea, I believe this guy would be a great signing for your club!

Welbeck - many people avoid Welbeck, or don't look to sign him when searching for a new striker, let me tell you this, if you have a 2 st formation, and your current striker is a strong but slow guy, sign Welbeck! I mean it, any club in the world, you could be Real Madrid and Danny would be a success. im not talking outright goal after goal, im talking about a player that just seems to connect your team together and create many attacking opportunities for your team! I would use him in a false 9, teamed with a target man or complete forward. also, Danny is a brilliant late game player, for me most of his goals were with 10 mins to spare, as I usually put him as a poacher towards the end of a game!

Redmond - 'The Norwich Monster'! I signed Redmond on my Chelsea save as a hot prospect, but I put him on the bench of the main team because I could see that he would be very handy to replace hazard or willian when needed. so, I did, and what happened? I was shocked at his amazing abilities, I mean, he WILL score, WILL assist, WILL pace past anyone, WILL cross accurately, WILL... well, you get my point. I got him for 20mill, which is pricey but worth the investment. I hit the nail on the head, for any world class team sign him as an INVESTMENT. this investment will provide you with a already ready-to-play beast that is happy to sit on the bench, with an extreme amount of potential to be the next Ronaldo, yes THE NEXT RONALDO!!

I do have more players, I will let you know later :)

Josh murphy from norwich, left winger. Think i got him for jost over 10 mil on a man city save at one point, was gonna loan him straight back out, made him available for the u21's while i waited for an offer but ended up playing him and he turned out to be an absolute revalation, scored 20+ goals in that first season. Then on the other side i had probably one of my very favourite players on this game, Fede Cartabia from valencia. absolutely unplayable at times. scored screamers and free kicks aplenty. Again only about 12.5 mil

Munir - I bought him on my United save, he was a beast, 28+ goals a season with 30+ assists every season until his last (when I sold him to PSG for £60m at like 30 years old)... honestly I think he was my best ever purchase at £10m... I sold him because regens were just technically better but none have even come close to matching him performance wise. Only my regen striker has surpassed his Top Goalscorer for United of all time.

ok, here is some players that I have found out to be top finds!
Hazard - Although he may cost a fortune, I was lucky enough to already have him in my squad as this specific save was at Chelsea! Hazard dominates the BPL, and he scores more than most of the WORLDS top strikers per season! I have found playing him at AML winger attack releases the real inner beast of hazard!

Jordan Rhodes - in addition to my Chelsea save, I purchased Jordan as a back up striker. I got him for 11mill and he is worth every penny for it! although he is my back up to Costa, he seems to at least score or assist every match he starts or comes on in, and he finally ended up with 4(8) games with 6 goals, which I think is pretty impressive for an ex Blackburn and Huddersfield boy.
furthermore he is only 24 can has space to grow. he would be VERY great to sign for ANY TEAM as he can be key for low teams and clinical for top teams (as proved).

Sigurosson - I used Sig during my Swansea save, and this guy was MENTAL in the shadow striker role! his goal ratio was around 1 in every 3 games, this is very good for a midfielder, and he assisted nearly every game! I believe he is around 12mill and in my opinion he is totally worth up to 25mill for any title contending teams in the world! I think arsenal, Wolfsburg, Dortmund and athletico would be great clubs for him to join!

Ashley Williams - again, my Swansea save, I found this guy to be pretty awesome! he is a Swansea cb and is SOO reliable for any club! I have found that FM's issue with injuries has not really been the case with Williams, as he has never been injured at any level for me even with medium training and playing every game! he is dominating when partnered with a very physical based defender, and I found him to be best with a 3 cb formation. for anyone who has a team in a similar position to Swansea, I believe this guy would be a great signing for your club!

Welbeck - many people avoid Welbeck, or don't look to sign him when searching for a new striker, let me tell you this, if you have a 2 st formation, and your current striker is a strong but slow guy, sign Welbeck! I mean it, any club in the world, you could be Real Madrid and Danny would be a success. im not talking outright goal after goal, im talking about a player that just seems to connect your team together and create many attacking opportunities for your team! I would use him in a false 9, teamed with a target man or complete forward. also, Danny is a brilliant late game player, for me most of his goals were with 10 mins to spare, as I usually put him as a poacher towards the end of a game!

Redmond - 'The Norwich Monster'! I signed Redmond on my Chelsea save as a hot prospect, but I put him on the bench of the main team because I could see that he would be very handy to replace hazard or willian when needed. so, I did, and what happened? I was shocked at his amazing abilities, I mean, he WILL score, WILL assist, WILL pace past anyone, WILL cross accurately, WILL... well, you get my point. I got him for 20mill, which is pricey but worth the investment. I hit the nail on the head, for any world class team sign him as an INVESTMENT. this investment will provide you with a already ready-to-play beast that is happy to sit on the bench, with an extreme amount of potential to be the next Ronaldo, yes THE NEXT RONALDO!!

I do have more players, I will let you know later :)

These are not "top finds" mate, everybody knows about them ...

Just check out Nicolas Janvier, he plays for Rennes in France and is like 15 years old at the beginning. I don't know how much would he cost you but he's always been cheap as **** :)

JsD5E5O.png

Bryan Oviedo. Excellent attacking left full back available for free. Even better signing when you realize that the game generally lacks good offensive LFBs.

rWXbetv.png

Federico Bernardeschi. Left footed AMR (again, not many of them in the game) who is unwanted for some reason by Fiorentina. Perfect as IF or Raumdeuter.

0uhtuID.png

Freddy Montero. Yeah, I know he's not young (I bought him when he was 27 or 28) but he does the job as a back up striker. I bought him from Anderlecht for 525k and one year later Udinese wanted him for 6 milion. You can make a decent profit on him.

Fv0ImwO.png

Last edited:
Dani Parejo : i'm not sure he is a "find", but i know he isn't the most popular player around here. He is a technically gifted footballer, similar to the likes of Herrera and Thiago Alcantara, only way cheaper. I have him in my third season with Inter Milan, and he's running my midfield. Helped me big time to win the UCL, with 2 goals and 6 assists.

I usually manage cardiff and I've had a few got finds in Scandinavia. Andre Hanson awesome championship keeper for £90k. Right back Johnny Thomson for about £200k, hagen a cb for £300, Rasmus falk for £600k. I also bought another am for cheap but I can't think of his name.

Louis Reed for £200K in aswell worth signing, Also Albin Ekdal,David Pavelka have always been good CM's for me, Pablo Sarabia is my fav AML player on this years FM15 and Denis Straqualursi on a free scored 68 goals in 2 and a half seasons at Villa.

Carlos Fierro: Got the Mexican striker on a free at the end of the first season from Chivas in my Everton save. In the first season I had him, he was back up to Lukaku picking up 14 goals and 11 assists in 23 games with an avg rating of 7.71

Niklas Stark: Another player I signed in my Everton save, signed in the first Jan transfer window for only $6 mil, now 2 years later hes worth over $20 mil. A natural in DM and MC and can even pull through as a DC, he came in clutch in close games often providing the winning goal or assist. Picking up an avg rating of 7.58 in 18 games and a 7.63 in 25 games in his first and second seasons with the club.

Kid named Lincoln from Brazil. Cost me a little bit, but has been top quality as an AML/AMC.

i will agree they are popular players, but I never stated that they had to be nobodies or unknown players, just people you have found to be amazing! anyway cheers for visiting this thread

I second the Malcom recommendations. I signed him in January 2017 with Liverpool, and he went on to be the all time top scorer for both Liverpool, Brazil and the in Premier League.

In the first screenshot i've highlighted his best season at the club where he scored a grand total of 81 goals in all tournaments includinig 63 in the Premiership.

The second screenshot is taken of LFC's all time XI where (almost) all matches and goals are counted in.
The sweet irony of Raheem Sterling now being the player with second most appearences ever for the club stings a little. It's also worth noting in the best XI pic my new regen Marcel Luijten (on the bench) who at only 23 has started out remarkably well in his Career.
View attachment 233853
View attachment 233852

Edit: I sat down and did some math now. Not counting u21 and friendly matches he's only 8 goals shy of 800 total career goals for clubs and country.

Last edited:
Calvin Miller of Celtic. This guy is a goal machine, he takes a couple of seasons to get into his stride but with 234 goals in 369 appearances I'm not complaining and that's without him being the first choice forward for several years (I had managed to pick up Ronaldo in his early 30's and he was keeping Miller out of the team due to his form).

Grealish, doesn't matter what team I'm at, this guy always smashed it at AMR/AML, despite my scouts always having doubts about him.

My Fulham team was floundering after promotion to the Premier League but three players turned it around for me...

Gary Medel - former Cardiff, now Italy (Inter?) - As a DMs he helped stem the batterings I was getting. (cost around £4m)

Krejic - left winger, Czec - Played on the right & retrained. Runs past people & scores or sets up my midfield. Loves to check inside & slip it through a mass of players into the net. (cost around £2.8m)

Thorgan Hazard - Chelsea, AMCs - Assists god. Great for setting up others. Occasional goals himself. (cost just under £4m I think).

May not work for you, worked for me.

Frederico Bravo - Boca - Has always been a great DM for me if Romero isn't available.

Luciano Acosta - Boca - I have had several saves where he has ended up being worth £40m+. Bags loads of goals as an inside forward.

Leandro Paredes - Boca - This guy is an assist monster, not to mention the goals he gets from the outside of the box!

Jorge Correa - Boca - Same as Acosta, usually ends up around the £30m+ mark, scores goals an assists.

I had all of these players in the same team for my QPR side, together Acosta, Paredes and Correa were the best front three I have ever managed.. and I had a front 3 of Ronaldo, Depay and Hazard at Real Madrid.