Your Top Finds! (Players that stand out for you)

Neal Maupay - 22 goals, 17 assists in 37 games in his first season with me, it was my first season in the Prem with Sheffield United so he was a key signing at £8m.

Louis Reed - Think he's been mentioned and can be bought cheap, i put him in my side early in League 1 and has stayed there right up to the premier league.

Suso - Been a key player for me again, not outstanding on the stats front but he makes everything tick with his creativity, £10m in 2017, Torino got him for £1.7m the season before but i had too low a reputation at the time.

Bernardo Silva - Tidy player, high average rating, gets a goal every other game to supplement my striker. Only cost £6m.

Sergi Samper - Managed to get him on a free, top DLP.

I'd really advise checking whoever Madrid/Barca/Bayern/PSG transfer list. I've had some ace signings from them as they tend to buy very good players and not play them. Got Mitrovic for £5m from Bayern.

Currently I have fell in love with the following players.

Rainford Kalaba - Cheap/Free CAM not for big clubs but a talented player if you can get him!

Josh Murphy & Nathan Redmond - We all know about them but both in my United save are key stand out players in the premiership.

Marcelo Moreno - Signed him for £6million from Gremio and what a bargain he has turned out to be, 14 league goals in 19 starts for the Bolivian International.

Nick Powell free transfer a couple seasons in, easily good enough for top half prem team.
Gabriel Barbosa.....no superlatives can describe him.
Shkrodan Mustafi, one of the most solid cb's i've ever had.
Jesper Van Drost quality playmaker who is very cheap from Eredivisie.

How are you guys playing Malcom? F9?

I have a front three with these roles:

Treq - Target Man - F9

He does well in all of those roles, but best on the left as a Treq due to his crossing (hes left footed).

Nick Powell free transfer a couple seasons in, easily good enough for top half prem team.
Gabriel Barbosa.....no superlatives can describe him.
Shkrodan Mustafi, one of the most solid cb's i've ever had.
Jesper Van Drost quality playmaker who is very cheap from Eredivisie.

Who does Van Drost play for?

What about Kristoffer Ajer from Start (Norwegian Premier Division)? Huge player! Excellent as a DPL (CDM or CM). Worked perfectly for me in the English Premier League for Man Utd and in BBVA for Barca. Got him for 575k pounds!

Becomes consistent, good in the air and a really good playmaker! Scores some crackers aswell!

Muslera for £9m conceded only 23 goals in 29 Premier League appearances. Benedikt Howedes for £11m and Alex Dragovic for £13.5m. Not a soul could get past those two as a partnership.

Fabian Noguera, centre back from Banfield, scores a lot from corners (18 heading)

Amartey - the poor mans Yaya Toure

Ezequiel Ponce and Malcom - both deadly one season in

Vieux Sane 200k only for a player who's as good as players costing 20 times as much

Last edited:
I like Matteo Darmian and Ricardo Rodriguez for fullbacks.

At striker, he's not a secret, but Vincent Aboubakar can absolutely be a stud #1 Forward Center striker for any team in any league.

For free acquisition, Pererya CM is a great get in season 2, end of season 1.

At CB, Vallejo is a bargain and future blue chip player.

Georgi Milanov from CSKA. Signed him second season for the toon for 6ish mil and he has been a gun in the middle of the park. Runs the show and scores a ton of free kicks. Chased by Barca and Real currently. I'll post up some screens later.

Jurgen Damm a Mexican AMR that I play as a Raumdeuter, effective IF and W as well. I paid $6 million for him a couple seasons in as Everton. Only can play in one position though.