Your UnBeaten Record!

Once I was undefeated because I drew a game against a terrible Irish side with me as Man U. All the other games I've ever played i've lost. :(

/XD/

This is my highest on my current game.

Do you guys with 100+ streaks not suffer injuries or something?

One mass of injuries and you will end up having to field a much weaker side, leading to a defeat a lot of the time.

I find it hard to believe these 150+ streaks are completely legitimate.

Do you guys with 100+ streaks not suffer injuries or something?

One mass of injuries and you will end up having to field a much weaker side, leading to a defeat a lot of the time.

I find it hard to believe these 150+ streaks are completely legitimate.

Possibly a save/load when loss situation going on.

Last edited:
2011-2012 season finished
4 Greek superleague titles
4 Greek Cups
2 Champions Cup
1 European Super Cup
1 Club World Championship

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

2011-2012 season finished
4 Greek superleague titles
4 Greek Cups
2 Champions Cup
1 European Super Cup
1 Club World Championship
120 games unbeaten. Only 15 losses so far

Last edited:
recordf.jpg

The best record was on Second Division B XD

My record

I went over 120 games unbeaten in the league with Rangers, soz no screenshots as it was an older game. Only got beat 9 times in 3 seasons and 4 of them were in the first season. All but 1 defeat was in the Champions League. (Beat by Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup Final). Scottish League is **** easy though.

Currently with Real Madrid, 42 unbeaten in the league and only 6 defeats in all competitions in over season and a half. 4 defeats came in first 9 competitive games in first season. Chielini and Zapata signed on second season and havent lost a game yet in this one.