I also try and sign a good player for every position, my youth team have hammered the league every year....hope this helps

Gino perruzi has turned out awesome in your save.Distro has to be one of my fav strikers in the game

yeah destro didnt turn out that good for me but he had bad injuries

I see. currently volland has been really good for me in my Bayern save, improving a lot. Neil Maupay has been excelling in my Chelsea save. hopefully they both turn out well.

How will loaning out a young player to a Championship side regarding training facilities and stuff?? My first team are well packed so I am loaning out my best youngsters, but I'm afraid they wont progress as much due things as facilities and poorer coaches..

How will loaning out a young player to a Championship side regarding training facilities and stuff?? My first team are well packed so I am loaning out my best youngsters, but I'm afraid they wont progress as much due things as facilities and poorer coaches..
Im not 100% sure fmc ive only took spurs in 3 differant saves and im new to FM i only played like a 10 year old version of it...maybe come back to me in another 6 months lol

I've been more or less away from the game since 01/02 myself.

......until the classic mode was introduced :)