Having a sugar daddy effects that too right? I mean; "You have money gimme some" ?

I guess it does, but I never thought it would be at this scale. Still ain't right when teens and youngsters ask for 300-500k p/m, **** they haven't even started their careers yet and some haven't even played a single league game either.

I think I've mentioned what Club I'm managing in the thread twice, it's Man City.

Well of course larger clubs will have higher wages and transfer fees, due to the quality of the players you bring in and have in your team. But when a semi-**** player (with lots of potential though) in my reserves want 10x the money just to stay in my reserves, well that's just ridiculous. Not to mention that he's asking for more money than some of my best players, it's not realistic and it's like the game doesn't take their stature and their position within the team into account at all.

Anyways, guess I'll just have to swap to another team. Perhaps one with quite a bit of debt.

thats ur answer, in bold. players with like 3-4 star PA will demand a bit higher wages, like 10k to 20k even when they are 19 or 18.

thier ca might be like 1 or 2.5 starts, but since their PA is high, then want to prove that they are worth that much. (if u dont understand this line, not a problem, cuz i even dont know who to write out this theory, though i understand it in my head.)

so it all up to u. if the player wants 10k wages at 19 and his PA is high, then give it. otherwise sell him or leave him free.

I understand what you're saying and I've given that some thought as well. However I just keep coming back to the fact that these players have not even proven themselves and **** some haven't even played with the team AT ALL yet (Like that one guy I told you about, who's been away for 3 years to get citizenship).

But yeah guess you're right, don't have to sign them. It's just ****** that I have to pay 2-3 times higher wages depending on what team I pick, I would've thought that player current skill would be more important. In this case, the kid has none.

I understand what you're saying and I've given that some thought as well. However I just keep coming back to the fact that these players have not even proven themselves and **** some haven't even played with the team AT ALL yet (Like that one guy I told you about, who's been away for 3 years to get citizenship).

But yeah guess you're right, don't have to sign them. It's just ****** that I have to pay 2-3 times higher wages depending on what team I pick, I would've thought that player current skill would be more important. In this case, the kid has none.

if u could admire them via the press talk, then it kind of lowers the fee total.

Yeah I know, I do that all the time before I get into transfer-talks with them.

Okay i recent tested this out in my current save, and i had a **** player, used fmrte and toggle the stats using the 'make wonderkid' option. then the stats went up, and got a pa of 197 right.

so i go to game and look at him, and the report say like it says, quality player of the future. he is still 16 and i didn't sign him on a pre-contract, so i right then i went to give him an contract, and the strikes back with a 20k p/w demand and all those stuffs. (H)

the other thing make the player demand high wages above the obvious, is that he clear doesn't want to join u, simple :)im my second test, i did that, and the 19 yr old LB, who has been playing XI for like the whole time at Roma, demands 70k. :p so i withdrew and talk to him to the press, and he is delighted. then i make my second move, and it goes down to 40k atleast, which seems fair since he was Roma first choice LB for a long time.

therefore, some causes for a player to demand such wages are :
1. their PA (-10 or -9 ; 190 to 200 )
2. their willingness to play for his own club atm (especially if the player is playing at his boyhood club or rivals teams)
3. their playing time at their current club (XI important member)
4. club stature (if ur a sugar daddy team, it no surprise really a incoming player or current player will go rampant on their wage demands)

This is what a 14 year old and his agent are demanding (Torqau Utd btw-don't laugh. Won the Prem, Europa League and FA Cup twice, JPT and currently in CL). Talk about a greedy *******:

View attachment 204972

Hey,

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one finding it unrealistic and surreal that the game actually allows 15-20 year olds to actually demand wages in excess of 130,00-150,000 Euro/month? Sure it's on a "hot prospect" status, but most of the time when I try to change it they refuse to take it. ****, I've even seen them demand these kinds of wages on a backup/rotation basis. They're young and haven't even started their **** careers yet!

This has been happening to me more frequently the further into my saves I get and I honestly hope this is something they fix/address in their upcoming sequel. Anyone else finding this to be an issue?

Is it not because of the new rules that have come in about puchasing youth from other teams....it basically means you can't steal them and put them on a youth contract or sumin (so you have to pay them more) might be wrong but i do seem to remember hearing sumin about this....

thats cheap man i have to fork out 28k for a 16 year old per week, he will be worth it though :)