Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I am in year three with Man U. I am looking for someone young to replace Vidic with I have 50 mill in available funds. Any help would be appreciated.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rannochia
Sakho
Thiago Silva

(Johnny Evans, ;))

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Clunker being bad?

He's alway steps into Rio's shoes and performs really well whenever i manage Utd. He's my captain on my current file.

Reaction score
Mathias Jorgenson (sp) a beast of a defender, first season can pick him up for £2.5m so after 3 if still at Copenhavn probs around £5-6m

Reaction score
David Luiz, Mats Hummels, Funso Ojo, Neven Subotic, Holger Badstuber, Mario Fernandes(Gremio), Leonel Galeano, Sebastian Coates, Daniel Carriço, Breno, Phil Jones and Jack Rodwell.

Reaction score
kjaer, sakho, david luiz, wilson, t. silva, subotic, hummels. ranocchia (sp)

Reaction score
you cannot replace vidic. but you could try galeano, but you could *** close by gettin thiago silva

Reaction score
Sign a regen.If you look hard enough in your 3rd season there should be plenty and they will be heaps good enough if you look for the right one, i did this with man utd and got a couple of amazing players who were 19 at the time and are now worth about 25million and are great

Reaction score
Phil jones. Im in my 3rd season with Arsenal signed him in the first for 10 million and he plays most games for me, hes ammense. If not Sakho.