Reaction score
I am in year three with Man U. I am looking for someone young to replace Vidic with I have 50 mill in available funds. Any help would be appreciated.

Rannochia
Sakho
Thiago Silva

(Johnny Evans, ;))

Clunker being bad?

He's alway steps into Rio's shoes and performs really well whenever i manage Utd. He's my captain on my current file.

Mathias Jorgenson (sp) a beast of a defender, first season can pick him up for £2.5m so after 3 if still at Copenhavn probs around £5-6m

David Luiz, Mats Hummels, Funso Ojo, Neven Subotic, Holger Badstuber, Mario Fernandes(Gremio), Leonel Galeano, Sebastian Coates, Daniel Carriço, Breno, Phil Jones and Jack Rodwell.

kjaer, sakho, david luiz, wilson, t. silva, subotic, hummels. ranocchia (sp)

you cannot replace vidic. but you could try galeano, but you could *** close by gettin thiago silva

Sign a regen.If you look hard enough in your 3rd season there should be plenty and they will be heaps good enough if you look for the right one, i did this with man utd and got a couple of amazing players who were 19 at the time and are now worth about 25million and are great

Phil jones. Im in my 3rd season with Arsenal signed him in the first for 10 million and he plays most games for me, hes ammense. If not Sakho.