Iganga

Reaction score
Hello.

My name is Yusan Uvabic. Three months ago, I am just potato farmer in former Yugoslavia. By day, I work in fields. I raise potatoes. In 2002, Yusan won Yugoslavian Potato Farmer of Year. It was good year.

By night, Yusan relax in front of latest videogame, Championship Manager 2. I win many competitions with Chelsea, although I lose often and have to quit to DOS without saving in order to re-do matches. Truthfully, Yusan does not really understand the football, but I enjoy the game anyway.

So, when I hear Chelsea job available in real life, Yusan apply for position. On CV, I list all the competitions that I have won in-game. Mr. Abramovich delighted that man who has won seven European Cups want Chelsea job. A big limousine arrive, and take Yusan to London.

View attachment 339006

This is my story.

Comings and Goings

First thing I notice that is different in real life than in Championship Manager 2; there are so many staff! We have physio who is under eighteen? Is this legal? We have a Chef Scout, who does what; finds nice food for players? No. It is too much. All Yusan need is self and players.

Yusan sack all backroom staff.

View attachment 339007

Now, using all of Yusan's knowledge of the 1995 Premier League season, I embark on campaign to create dream team:

GK: Seaman
DL: Andy Hinchcliffe
DC: Tony Adams
DC: Robert Dewhurst
DR: Steve Harkness
ML: Darren Utley
MC: Roberto Martinez
MC: Peter Beardsley
MR: Darren Wrack
ST: Stan Collymore
ST: Alan Shearer

Unfortunately, I am told many of these players have now retire. So Yusan settles for second best, and manages to sign some quality players:

View attachment 339010

I sign Barcelona legend Jari Litmanen (for free!), Wimbedon legend Neil Sullivan (I negotiate a bargain 15m transfer!) and up and coming youngster Michael Owen (I heard he was good on CM2 96/97 edition that Yusan's neighbour, Vlad, used to play).

This will be great season for Yusan, I feel.

Got to admit this has gave me a good laugh, keep it up