Zapata > Otamendi > Agger > Skrtel

Skrtel is definitely the worst defender in that list, however Otamendi will be the most difficult to sign as he's just signed for Porto.
Really?If I remember correctly, my 10.5M bid has been accepted as the board decided it was too good to turn down XD Or maybe I'm mistaken it for other players..

£10.5M for Otamendi?
You are in heaven son. Cost me £21M from Porto in my LFC save. Sell Agger (class but INJ prone). Skrtel kept on making too many errors.

I sold them 2 and replaced with Sakho and Otamendi as my 2 CB. Gone 9 games without conceding including 2-0 over Utd and 0-6 AT Juventus.
Just read your post lol. Guess luck is on my side now after Otamendi will cost me 20M+ in FM10 if I want to buy him. I never did buy him :'(

Really?If I remember correctly, my 10.5M bid has been accepted as the board decided it was too good to turn down XD Or maybe I'm mistaken it for other players..

What patch are you using?

£5M for Zapata is an incredible deal, and £10.5M for Otamendi is just as good a deal, but he joined Porto in the Summer so would take a lot more usually to buy him in the first season, or are you not in the first season?

What patch are you using?

£5M for Zapata is an incredible deal, and £10.5M for Otamendi is just as good a deal, but he joined Porto in the Summer so would take a lot more usually to buy him in the first season, or are you not in the first season?

Patch 11.1. Well, Zapata is unhappy XD. I'm in the second season.

Patch 11.1. Well, Zapata is unhappy XD. I'm in the second season.

That would explain it. You're using the patch with the transfer bug. Very easy to get everyone cheap in that patch.

Yeah, sign Zapata and Otamendi.

That would explain it. You're using the patch with the transfer bug. Very easy to get everyone cheap in that patch.

Yeah, sign Zapata and Otamendi.
Really? I didnt know that :mad:. Is the patch 11.2 correct that bug? And do I have to start a new game in order to get the 11.2 patch working?No wonder a lot of players unhappy....