Zarate could stay at Birmingham

David Murphey is a good spl player and will do well in the championship next year when you go down

nufc i was refering to assists etc too, owen has to be one of the most overated forwards in england, but anyway back to the thread zarate has had one good game which was man city and everyone thinks he is awesome and has suddendly forgot the stick he was getting the games before then. He also got a bit of stick on saturday at wigan because of his playing for himself type of game. All i said was i would prefer mcfadden in the team to zarate and its turned into this big argument. Zarate would be more suited to the spanish league with all the diving they do over there, he already has a rep of diving over here in his 7 apperances or so and has already been booked, he just isnt the type of player we need in a relegation battle, most of our fans would rather have de ridder in the team but for some reason mcleish isnt giving him a look in.

Anyway i beginning to believe Kris's opinion on yourself...when you got nothing you revert to diving foreigner, mind you ive seen steven gerrard "dive" or go down easily a few times, and the current best footballer on the planet cronaldo does his bit...send them to laliga (you do know that in Laliga if you dive the ref books you i.e. the same as in england)......anyways i agree with your other point de ridder should be in the team his another player i followed since his early days.

He always has a go at league's he prob never watches. There is no more diving abroad than there is here.

He always has a go at league's he prob never watches. There is no more diving abroad than there is here.

Kris thats b.s. Even if diving is a cert in the Prem, the playacting when a player is tackled or 'fouled' on the continent is much worse than over here, and always will be.

Owen is aab, **** peaked at 18

Ttm. He was good, once. People say if he didn't get injured he guarantees goals, but you could say that about Saha. Owen is past his best.

Owen is past his best.

TheNewChefMrDurp.jpg

(sorry, had to do it :p)

Kris thats b.s. Even if diving is a cert in the Prem, the playacting when a player is tackled or 'fouled' on the continent is much worse than over here, and always will be.

Yeh I agree. There is slightly more diving abroad but the play acting is much much worse in other countries than in the UK.