Zavvi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olimacca2k7

Mar 11, 2009
I order FM2011 last a week ago from Zavvi and I only just got a email saying its been despatched. then on the email it says it take 3-5 working days maybe even 10! I've sent them message saying i want some kind of a refund this is shocking that I should have to wait this long, its says the product is in stock!!!

Alcaraz

Jun 15, 2010
Join the gang, loads of people still have not got their copies, my advice is next time just go to the store and get it, for a maximum 20 minute drive u wont have to wait so long :)

Olimacca2k7

Mar 11, 2009
glad to hear I'm not the only one but it's much harder to face when cod is out and I still haven't got it and I'm not getting cod till Christmas! god life can suck sometimes ¬_¬

Gms7

Jul 31, 2009
Join the gang, loads of people still have not got their copies, my advice is next time just go to the store and get it, for a maximum 20 minute drive u wont have to wait so long :)
Frankly,e-shopping sucks,especially if you have pre-ordered the game.And it's not that cheap imo.

__Sanchez__

Sep 3, 2009
Mine was dispatched yesterday from zavvi, i came home all excited today, but i was let down :( stupid zavvi, serves me right for being to cheap and lazy to go to a shop and get it and spend a few extra pounds. I'll learn for next year.

SUFC_rob

Jun 29, 2010
I ordered mine on October 25 and I only got the E-mail yesterday saying it had been dispatched. Thankfully though it did come today.

Status
Not open for further replies.