Status
Not open for further replies.

Olimacca2k7

Reaction score
I order FM2011 last a week ago from Zavvi and I only just got a email saying its been despatched. then on the email it says it take 3-5 working days maybe even 10! I've sent them message saying i want some kind of a refund this is shocking that I should have to wait this long, its says the product is in stock!!!

Join the gang, loads of people still have not got their copies, my advice is next time just go to the store and get it, for a maximum 20 minute drive u wont have to wait so long :)

glad to hear I'm not the only one but it's much harder to face when cod is out and I still haven't got it and I'm not getting cod till Christmas! god life can suck sometimes ¬_¬

Join the gang, loads of people still have not got their copies, my advice is next time just go to the store and get it, for a maximum 20 minute drive u wont have to wait so long :)

Frankly,e-shopping sucks,especially if you have pre-ordered the game.And it's not that cheap imo.

Mine was dispatched yesterday from zavvi, i came home all excited today, but i was let down :( stupid zavvi, serves me right for being to cheap and lazy to go to a shop and get it and spend a few extra pounds. I'll learn for next year.

I got mine from Steam!

Hello Football Manager 2011. Good bye life.

I ordered mine on October 25 and I only got the E-mail yesterday saying it had been dispatched. Thankfully though it did come today.

Status
Not open for further replies.