Do u recommend using iron wall or not
well, i cant say yes or no. but for me it worked very well against lower clubs. just try Phoenix 5.0 on cautious/positive mentality.

I played all season use IR.
I made team and have a great players but results are fantastic!
Some SS
table.jpg

squad.jpg

squad v2.jpg

match plans.jpg

fcU - Sevilla.jpg

Not that bad for the start of a new season, right? European SuperCup. Wow. Phoenix 5.0 Cautious mentality. Just look at their squad. 1.11 xG 5 shots - 5 amazing goals.
1616929871212.png

Season just started and we already have 2 cups. amazing.
2 cups.png

Not that bad for the start of a new season, right? European SuperCup. Wow. Phoenix 5.0 Cautious mentality. Just look at their squad. 1.11 xG 5 shots - 5 amazing goals.
View attachment 547330

Season just started and we already have 2 cups. amazing.
View attachment 547331

so basically youre not using the tactic from the thread at all. youre using phoenix v 5 and only cautious or cautious just for tough games?

so basically youre not using the tactic from the thread at all. youre using phoenix v 5 and only cautious or cautious just for tough games?
ye. I started using Zaza blue - won first game 0-14 and after that I changed to Iron wall for 15-20 games. and then I've changed to Phoenix 5.0 but only cautious mentality all games. and if your team not playing good I change to positive or very attacking in second half

I got Zaz Dark Blue if I'm not mistaken, that's the name is an urgent version for goals, but I never had to use it, at most in the finals of games I lost but in almost all I took the goals in the end, it was very little used. practically 99% of the time I used ZAZ Blue 3.0

I made Dark Blue just because people kept asking for a tactic when you are desperate for goals. I don't use it myself since I optimized Blue 3.0 for goal difference, so it's very solid in the back and scores lots of goals. If you check the table from TFF's 75 Siblings, it's by far the best goal difference. However, I often switch to Light Blue when winning by 2 or 3 goals, to preserve the lead, rest a bit and avoid cards.

i`ve seen a lot of people unhappy with the results after the first season. Well, what can i say? May i be unhappy? I think no. Im sure its all about management. How you try to improve your squad after your first successful season. How you treat your players, etc.. Look at the results in the CL, its incredible. Especially the victory over Benfica, mama mia

Безымянный.png

Hello sorry for my bad English, i try 10 different tactics with my Milan, and almost alla have no Strikers And " positive mentality" The problem is every time i play against a bigger team ( most times in champions league ) i get destroyed no matter how many times i change the tactics or Buy new players.
I play since fm2012 But this year i don't understand The problem, maybe with milan i need another tactics? Or is The " positive mentality" ?

Hello sorry for my bad English, i try 10 different tactics with my Milan, and almost alla have no Strikers And " positive mentality" The problem is every time i play against a bigger team ( most times in champions league ) i get destroyed no matter how many times i change the tactics or Buy new players.
I play since fm2012 But this year i don't understand The problem, maybe with milan i need another tactics? Or is The " positive mentality" ?

When playing against bigger team, try using team talk to say "no pressure", then individual talk with the unaffected players to say "I have faith on you". During match, use encourage (not winning), no pressure (any time) and praise (winning) to motivate them. Half time, tell you are angry if not winning by 2+ goals, no pressure otherwise, and individual faith to those that don't get motivated. This will help your team perform better.

Definitely best tactic of the year for me. Against big teams I start with Cautious, always does well

I managed to get Wimbledon into the prem in 3 years with this. Also having pacy players makes it so much better aswell

Reactions: ZaZ
I don't know if its because of the players. I moved to Lazio, I played with ZaZ Blue 3.0 this new season, the only change I made is taking out the CM and moving it to AF position. ZaZ Blue 3.0 is amazing tactics but I wanted to try this...

I got some good results but again I don't know if its because of the tactics or the players.

Can you guyts test it? I also posted in FMArena... I bet its the players but still...

I am testing it parallel with Benevento - Holiday mode AS man.

zaz3.0af.png

results.png

Attachments

• ZaZ - Blue 3.0 DeviAngel Tweak.fmf
    44.1 KB · Views: 72
Won nearly everything with this one ! :)
Zaz Blue v3

Capture d’écran (244).png

Capture d’écran (245).png

Capture d’écran (246).png

Capture d’écran (240).png

This tactic on youngsters team !! :eek: :eek: :love: :love:
WTF, never seen stats like this with a Newgen (y)

Capture d’écran (239).png

Capture d’écran (238)_LI.jpg