Loving this Tactic, Trying to put a TF in any ideas on how mate?

Hi there, do you think this could be adapted for 2 target men up top. Changing crosses to floated? What else would you say?

Hi there, do you think this could be adapted for 2 target men up top. Changing crosses to floated? What else would you say?

I still think the TF & AF works really well, Following what ZAZ has posted following everything else (EG LM - Is left footed)
Going to give this a go whilst also changing IWB's to S.

Loving this Tactic, Trying to put a TF in any ideas on how mate?

Changing one of the AF to TF won't hurt performance so much, the difference is marginal. I would change the one in the right because of set pieces, or both if you really want TFs.

As long as you use fast target men, it will be fine. I would rather used mixed crosses instead, though, but I don't think the impact on performance will be very noticiable.

I still think the TF & AF works really well, Following what ZAZ has posted following everything else (EG LM - Is left footed)
Going to give this a go whilst also changing IWB's to S.

IWB-Su is slightly worse than IWB-At, but the difference is almost not noticiable. You can change if you prefer it that way.

@ZaZ How impacting is to keep/remove "tackle harder" or "mark tighter" as PIs?
In my tests results are fluctuating, but it seems "mark tighter" is more relevant when removed (still marginal thou).
In my career save the "tackle harder" istruction really destroy my team fitness, and I'm incredibly obtaining good result with a light version of my tactic, without "tackle harder" PI and with "easy off tackles" as TI.

@ZaZ How impacting is to keep/remove "tackle harder" or "mark tighter" as PIs?
In my tests results are fluctuating, but it seems "mark tighter" is more relevant when removed (still marginal thou).
In my career save the "tackle harder" istruction really destroy my team fitness, and I'm incredibly obtaining good result with a light version of my tactic, without "tackle harder" PI and with "easy off tackles" as TI.

Version with tackle harder is better if you combine it with Light Blue (which has ease off tackles and should be used when you have a comfortable lead, like at least two goals). This will allow you to save more energy during the season or even during the same match, allowing you to going back to high intensity if opponent reduces your lead.

Version with tackle harder is better if you combine it with Light Blue (which has ease off tackles and should be used when you have a comfortable lead, like at least two goals). This will allow you to save more energy during the season or even during the same match, allowing you to going back to high intensity if opponent reduces your lead.

The incredible thing is that in my career light version is my main tactic :D
It's strange, seems like saving fuel while marking and pressing high during the first half leads to a great advantage during the second half, when your opponents slow down.

The incredible thing is that in my career light version is my main tactic :D
It's strange, seems like saving fuel while marking and pressing high during the first half leads to a great advantage during the second half, when your opponents slow down.
If you want to use it as main tactic, I would recommend removing "Waste Time Often" and setting mentality to positive, to increase win rate while still being low intensity.

If you want to use it as main tactic, I would recommend removing "Waste Time Often" and setting mentality to positive, to increase win rate while still being low intensity.

Sure, I use that TI only during last 10 minutes or so.

Here's the light tactic I'm using at the moment, I took inspiration from various tactics I've found online

P PI.pngIF PI.pngCC PI.pngRPM PI.pngSWK PI.pngBPD PI.pngWB PI.pngMornon 4123 light out of possesion.pngMornon 4123 light in transition.pngMornon 4123 light in possesion.pngMornon 4123 light.png

Reactions: ZaZ
Hi mate, tactic is class can't fault it at all, although find that my DM and AM average low ratings? Any advice with this?

Hi mate, tactic is class can't fault it at all, although find that my DM and AM average low ratings? Any advice with this?
It's fine as long as your team is winning. Some roles just have to do some ungrateful job, getting low grades to make teammates get good grades.

It's fine as long as your team is winning. Some roles just have to do some ungrateful job, getting low grades to make teammates get good grades.
In that case do you recommend any specific attributes for each position? Specifically the AMC?

In that case do you recommend any specific attributes for each position? Specifically the AMC?
You can check the tactic overview, in the section "Important Attributes". Basically, pace and acceleration takes priority over other attributes.

Is it just me that the three weekly training options cams the players a lot?
After matches, you can rest players individually by selecting the ones you want to rest, right clicking and resting from training. Read "Squad Management" on the first post for more info.

Hi mate, im currenlty using your 433 F9 tactic but i cant find it on here i got it off a post on TFF's Hot Tub, is it on here?? just wondered so i could post my progress with it so far on my RBL save

Hi mate, im currenlty using your 433 F9 tactic but i cant find it on here i got it off a post on TFF's Hot Tub, is it on here?? just wondered so i could post my progress with it so far on my RBL save
I assume you mean this one? https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/2040-zaz-green-2-0/

It's not really that great anymore compared to other tactics, but good thing it works for you!