Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
How essential is the DM as a RPM to the tactic? I feel like i'm getting exposed too often so was gonna experiment with a more defensive minded role in that position. Would it take away from the attacking aspect of the tactic?

ZaZ

Reaction score
How essential is the DM as a RPM to the tactic? I feel like i'm getting exposed too often so was gonna experiment with a more defensive minded role in that position. Would it take away from the attacking aspect of the tactic?
RPM is probably the most important player of the tactic, since it roams around the field to always offer a short pass option to his teammates. Changing him will make performance drop, some roles more than others.

Reaction score
Hello

Just for say you tactic is amazing, some times i lose with **** teams but this year i take the CL to Home ...

Im so happy.

Thx a lot.
Great tactic ZAZ.
1652471613313.png

Reactions: ZaZ
Reaction score
After the championship and 2nd place with Aston Villa, I moved to Tottenham and the result there is amazing. My goal is to win UCL this year.

Attachments

Reactions: ZaZ
Reaction score
Is it possible to download the test base to test yourself?