How essential is the DM as a RPM to the tactic? I feel like i'm getting exposed too often so was gonna experiment with a more defensive minded role in that position. Would it take away from the attacking aspect of the tactic?

How essential is the DM as a RPM to the tactic? I feel like i'm getting exposed too often so was gonna experiment with a more defensive minded role in that position. Would it take away from the attacking aspect of the tactic?

RPM is probably the most important player of the tactic, since it roams around the field to always offer a short pass option to his teammates. Changing him will make performance drop, some roles more than others.

Hello

Just for say you tactic is amazing, some times i lose with **** teams but this year i take the CL to Home ...

Im so happy.

Thx a lot.
Great tactic ZAZ.
1652471613313.png

Reactions: ZaZ
this is awesome. i didnt expect this result. thanks for your hard work @ZaZ

Attachments

• kupalar.png
    kupalar.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 668
  • team.png
    team.png
    609.5 KB · Views: 679
  • watkins.png
    watkins.png
    588.2 KB · Views: 677
After the championship and 2nd place with Aston Villa, I moved to Tottenham and the result there is amazing. My goal is to win UCL this year.

Attachments

• tot lig.png
    tot lig.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 463
  • tot result.png
    tot result.png
    464.3 KB · Views: 427
Is it possible to download the test base to test yourself?

Simply amazing i kicked out Chelsea and City from ECL with my rangers !!! Thank you so much for this share.