Great Great tactic zaz . Im in 60 games without any loss.. what tactic you have mezzala?

Reactions: ZaZ
ZaZ uploaded ZaZ - Blue 4.0

You should use Light Blue when you want to rest your players and avoid bookings, thinking about the rest of the season. I recommend using it anytime you think a match is under control, like two or three goals of difference. If your aim is to hold a score, use Solid Blue instead.

Leave feedback below.
Hello, sorry I don't understand, what'is the main tactic to use? Thanks

Quality is the same as last patch.
Don't toot your horn too much, ZaZ. It's 5 points on average worse than before the patch!

Jokes aside tho, it's an excellent tactic with any team. As ZaZ said, the RPM is vital, and if you've got a good one, this tactic works wonders. If you don't, you better have some good defenders. If you don't got either (I just started a new journeyman, so I don't), well, it still kind of works very well. It's just more inconsistent.

Don't get me wrong, even with a bad team ill-suited to the tactic. It punches way above its weight. Side note, do you know what makes it entertaining by FM standards? I understand that it has beautiful triangles, etc., but I've always struggled with the criteria for entertaining football to the ME.

Thank you for an awesome tactic <3

Reactions: ZaZ

Attachments

• Low Team_ Overview.png
    Low Team_ Overview.png
    856.1 KB · Views: 539
  • Mid-Table_ Overview.png
    Mid-Table_ Overview.png
    848 KB · Views: 582
  • NATIONS TESTING LEAGUE_ Profile.png
    NATIONS TESTING LEAGUE_ Profile.png
    961 KB · Views: 480
  • NATIONS TESTING LEAGUE_ Stages.png
    NATIONS TESTING LEAGUE_ Stages.png
    821.7 KB · Views: 496
  • Top Team_ Overview.png
    Top Team_ Overview.png
    841.6 KB · Views: 428
Hi Zaz,

Thanks for your hard work in creating this tactic- Im achieving some great results with it.

I just wanted some advice regarding in game management.
What adjustments do you normally make when for example you are a chasing a goal during a match or losing?

Or does this depend on which team you are facing and what formation they are playing?

Many Thanks

Hi Zaz,

Thanks for your hard work in creating this tactic- Im achieving some great results with it.

I just wanted some advice regarding in game management.
What adjustments do you normally make when for example you are a chasing a goal during a match or losing?

Or does this depend on which team you are facing and what formation they are playing?

Many Thanks

If you are behind, there isn't much you can do other than encourage your team, substituting players performing poorly and pray. Blue is already attacking enough, so changing it to more aggressive mentalities doesn't work very well.