ZEALAND PRESENTS: American Tiers for FM21 by Readthemeade

ZEALAND PRESENTS: American Tiers for FM21 by Readthemeade 1.0

Hey I love the database and the depth of detail put into it all the way to the lower leagues. So i was curious if the lower leagues would ever be playable because I'd love to start with some of the college teams down there. Also the team known as alabama spirit in the piedmont lower leagues have a stadium in north carolina just thought i'd let you know.

I've done it exactly like Zealand but I had to make my own graphics folder. Now the Database works but not the graphics. Could someone pls help me?

i installed it and the game crashed during load; didn't get to the main menu. I've verified my game but it didn't help

There seems to be incorrect graphics for Arizona United SC. They have Phoenix rising crest/colors but looking at the club website (www.arizonaunited.com) they have their own unique crest and colors

Question: In current USA saves, the newgens are heavily Latino which I think makes sense IRL. However, the fantasy presented by this database is one in which the whole country has gone soccer-mad, in which case I'd expect there to be a better ethnic balance for newgens. Is this addressed in the db?

Assuming "no", since it's kind of a niche concern, so I started a thread over at SI Editors Hideaway to figure out how to balance it. Proposed solution is to add a couple hundred names from other major sports leagues (NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA) to the db (in inconsequential roles, like referees) so that we end up with a better variety of newgens.

Just FYI, the stadium for Charlotte FC is incorrect. They'll be playing at Bank of America Stadium (Panthers home field)

Also, North Meck SC doesn't really exist anymore and the capacity of Bradford Park, their field, is like 100-200. It is another branch of Charlotte Independence Academy now. I'd suggest replacing them with like Davidson College, which is a strong D1 soccer program in the same area.

I'm 100% willing to get stadium photos of all these lower league teams in my area if it would add to the experience.

Last edited:
Youth contracts last 9 years for American clubs. This is just crazy as there's loads of 23/24 year olds that can't be transferred out because of their youth status
1632072644267.png

So, are we going to see Kits anytime soon? lol.. I mean, its not a massive job or anything. ;)

It doesn't look like there are any Puerto Rico clubs or others from US territories and protectorates.... please correct me if I am wrong. I have a soft spot in my <3 for Puerto Rico FC (RIP) and was a bit dejected when I couldn't find a PR club. Perhaps this is something the wonderful creators of this can consider as an update for FM22!? Thanks so much, this is going to be a fun save.

Edit: Also, as a New Jersey native... putting NJ and NY in the New England region.... *glare* :)

Also, as a New Jersey native... putting NJ and NY in the New England region.... *glare*
Oh word, NJ native here, too. "Northeast" or "Mid-Atlantic", please ;)

Youth contracts last 9 years for American clubs. This is just crazy as there's loads of 23/24 year olds that can't be transferred out because of their youth status
View attachment 563270
Oof this is the only serious one I've seen on the thread so far. Hopefully can fix before FM22 edition!

I guess the DB isnt working in my FM. Its crashing the game when it loads the menu. Im sure its the DB because when I deleted it to test, it loads the game normally

Hi I downloaded this database.. Its really good.. My only issue is with gate receipts.. I'm playing as Kansas city united in the netflix championship... I sold 12,385 season tickets. My home games in the league I get 21k to 25k attendance but I don't seem to get any gate receipts. Friendly and cup games I get them.. Is anyone else having this issue.. After playing the first 27games and the league splits.. I started getting roughly 80k a home game..

Last edited:
Really nice database with unique ideas, however I have one major issue after playing the first season in the majors: Players away on international duty during playoffs.

Is it just for me that almost all teams except the top ones are unpopulated? (have no players). Is it intentional or is there a fix?

No problems with installation or usage. I'm currently in my first season with the daughter of the main character from an old Madden fiction - and with only Sunday experience and a C National license, Sareena (half-Lebanese) is doing very well with Atlético Little Havana: Sixth Round in the Lamar Hunt Cup, second place in the Netflix Champions League behind the Jacksonville NFL affiliate and just ahead of St. Petersburg.
(Lots of arms around the shoulder and tiki-taka tactics.)

Hi! Can anybody help me with this?
When I try to test the rules this pop-up comes up. What should I do?
Screenshot_8.png