Zealand's Real Faces on Regens

Zealand's Real Faces on Regens v1.0

Would you be interested in sharing that?

I personally use DF11

If I could get the correct permissions then certainly but I wouldn't know where to start! I'm not sure if the template is the most up to date though. If it's not I would definitely be able to redo it with the correct template as I have all the ESPN images saved.

Examples

2.png
11645.png
12815.png

bf35922ae93894d9677b52f79d86fb7b.png

Zealand gj with this regen pack and the video. Intro was cringey but fine :whistle:

I wonder how the game differentiates between a normal facepack and a regen facepack as we put both folders in the same place. Strangely enough, we can even rename them :unsure:

Last edited:
Can you upload this to steam workshop?

Edit: I can't download from google drive, can anybody check?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to find the ID number for your Personal Assistant? Apparently SI believes that I would hire a family member as my personal assistant. Not surprisingly, the random real face does not match the nationality for this game-generated staff. I can use Zealand's guide to manually assign an appropriate face to my personal assistant, but the game does not display the ID number for my Personal Assistant.

Does anyone know how to find the ID number for your Personal Assistant? Apparently SI believes that I would hire a family member as my personal assistant. Not surprisingly, the random real face does not match the nationality for this game-generated staff. I can use Zealand's guide to manually assign an appropriate face to my personal assistant, but the game does not display the ID number for my Personal Assistant.

Oooo I have not had to find this out, I'll let you know if I come across it

Hey guys,

The reality about the ethnicity identifier, I can't for the life of me figure it out.

I looked into using conditions like if skin colour = (skin colour ID) then display specific faces. No luck whatsoever.

If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'll ask in here since this is about regens/newgens...
On previous FMs there has been a database where all nations have 200 youth rating, I can't seem to find one for FM20, have any of you guys found one that you can link?
Thanks in advance

Peak having 4 steven stamkos faces. 90% of these are NHLers and a few KHLers