Zealand's Real Faces on Regens

Zealand's Real Faces on Regens v1.0

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'll ask in here since this is about regens/newgens...
On previous FMs there has been a database where all nations have 200 youth rating, I can't seem to find one for FM20, have any of you guys found one that you can link?
Thanks in advance
have posted editor data on steam workshop under name All nations 200 youth rating

@Zealand I didn't think you could go as far as putting your own face on regen faces.

3981.png

So ugly, uh.

Last edited:
great job!!. one of the things that make me tired the game is the horrible regen faces. hope you will find the "etnic key"

followed instructions, it doesn't work for me unfortunately. ive tried 3 times now

I'm currently a few years into my save, I was wondering if this would apply to regens already in the game.

Yeah it will, I’ve used it and I think it makes the game so much more realistic

i just downloaded the megapack for now moved the images out and for my regens select an appropriate face and readd it to the folder, occasionally the face will be assigned to a random other regen but this fixes my hatred of the awful regen faces we have for now.

There's a workaround for a player having the wrong ethnicity and you can get a regen to have whatever face you want. I posted this on reddit so I've copied and pasted the whole thing here

First, check his UID and remember that.

Go to the file named 3 AGP Megapack where all the faces are.

Go all the way to the bottom and click on the config file.

Ctrl+F the player's UID, make sure "Down" is selected.

There should be two numbers on each line, it should read something like

<words/NUMBER1/more_words/more_words/NUMBER2/>

Copy the first number (or the second, whichever is shortest), then Ctrl+F that and you should see the player's face. Copy the name of that file, then rename that file to "aaa".

Scroll until you find a face you like, then paste the name of the other file into the name of this one. Try to remember the original name of this file, then rename the "aaa" file to what this was to keep the images in circulation.

If you need anything cleared up or if I need to rephrase something please lmk, I don't have my computer rn so I'm going off of memory

Best thing to happen to my game. EVER...

Even the occasional XML file edits are not a pain.

Any news on if you can get an Ethnicity indicator?

Zealand uploaded Zealand's Real Faces on Regens

Leave feedback below.
Hi all. Please help! I have downloaded a new skin, logos, kits and faces, but they are not appearing in the game. I've followed install instructions carefully, extracted all files and moved them to where they need to be. What's going wrong? My computer has only one star graphics capability, is this the problem? Thanks.

Hi all. Please help! I have downloaded a new skin, logos, kits and faces, but they are not appearing in the game. I've followed install instructions carefully, extracted all files and moved them to where they need to be. What's going wrong? My computer has only one star graphics capability, is this the problem? Thanks.
If you have caching on in the preferences it wont show your graphics

Try changing skin, that did it for me :)

I have two questions:

1. If you play internet-multiplayer, does the other multiplayer people having the same pictures for the same regens if they are using the same regen-pack???
2. Can i add more regen-faces, if i change the config like in the vid for adding new players?
3. is the thumbs.db really needed? Could make your file much smaller.

Last edited: