Zealand's Real Faces on Regens

Zealand's Real Faces on Regens v1.0

Downloaded this pack after randomly coming across the youtube video explaining how to use it. How has this been around since December and I'm only just hearing about it? Game changing stuff!!

Anyway I wanted to ask if there's a reason it stops at newgen ID 1916413232? Do players not generate above that level or would it be possible to add more pictures in myself? (not that over 14000 extra faces isn't enough :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )

It does! But on Wednesday morning I'm dropping a video explaining the installation of a new one

First of all congrats on this massive work. It's so brilliant that I can barely find words to describe it!
Although I have a couple of questions about the work to do when there is the new youth intake.
1. When I select the player with the FM In game editor do I have to select every newgen (even the one with the faces already in place) or can I chose only the one created in the last year or so? because in the later years I get something like 15-20k newgens and the build of the config is painfully long.
2. When i print the selection do I have to overwrite the already existing txt file or I can name it differently and will it still preserve the faces already inserted?
Thank you very very much and again what an absolute masterpiece this program is!!

I'm playing on Mac so can't download the super awesome newgan pack, does anyone have an updated config file so this pack covers regens in fm21?

I'm playing on Mac so can't download the super awesome newgan pack, does anyone have an updated config file so this pack covers regens in fm21?
I have the same thing, is there anybody who can change the config file maybe? :)

Is it possible to use this in FM21? i dont like the NEW_GAN version because of all the extra work it takes 😂 I just want to reload the skin and have all the new faces!

Friends, does anyone have a config file for FM21? use these faces for gray players and NEWGAN for regular regens.

First of all this is genius!
I do have a couple of questions though;
  1. Somehow I only had to use the program only once during my save, since then all newgens have already a face from the pack (already in season #13), I'm using FM20, and only step I did different from the tutorial is using Genie Scout to export all regens to a shortlist and then load it in the game as described. any idea how is this possible?
  2. What would be the recommended way to change between saves after all regens have their faces? I'm trying to use the legends facepack in another save but the faces from previous save are still present due to overlapping id's, I've tried to rename/move the folder/config.xml of the regens facepack, but unsuccessfully, any advise would be appreciated