Zero Sea Unbeatable Corner Tactic Secret Reveal!!

Zero Sea

Reaction score
Why reveal the secret now?
I found out this secret since 11.1 patch. But i choose to reveal it only now is because i scare SI will change the setting if i reveal at that time.

11.1 - 11.2

7 players lurks outside
2 players stay back
1 player attack from far
Right foot on right side, left foot on left side. Aim far post

7 players lurks outside
2 players stay back
1 player attack from near
Right foot on left side, left foot on right side. Aim near post

Why some people cant do this?
Please do not use edit set pieces from the tactic tab at the top right side in the tactic menu.

CT01.jpg

Still remember FM10.3 where in a match can score X amount of goal from corner? That is the most terrifying corner. But due to that setting being too powerful, we called it bug corner.

In FM2011, AI will mark those players lurking outside first. I tested alot of setting, and AI will tend to send 2 players to mark your scoring player (which is the player inside the box), and thus reduce the scoring rate by alot.

After several testing, i suddenly got a idea. Setting 7 players lurk outside area, although there is actually only 1 player lurking outside the area, but others 5 "decoy" and mis-position players, will be matked by the AI as well. Which in return, force the AI to have a 1v1 situation with me. Which greatly improve the rate of scoring thru header.
And, the ability to score goals in the middle of decoying done by those 5 players are not bad too.

Those who have used my tactics before know that my corner are very "pervertic", especially in 11.3. A DC who score only 20 goals in a season are counted as low, whereas something like 30+ goals are consider as normal.

I am the first person found.
You can download and view.

Gamefront

Zero Sea's Tactics.rar
File name:
Zero Sea's Tactics.rar
File size: 4.9K
Downloads this week: 0
Downloads total: 138
Date Added: 11-13-2010
Popularity: 0.52%

If you can not understand, you could refer to my tactic.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...us-let-weak-teams-play-like-strong-teams.html

Last edited:
obviously attacking set pieces, likely set to average.

Oi? Match preparation?

Read the opening post, he doesn't post any tactic, he has already done it, but he tells us how you can score over 30 goals a season from corners.

Read the opening post, he doesn't post any tactic, he has already done it, but he tells us how you can score over 30 goals a season from corners.

If you're lucky,DC can be top scorer, best player.

This doesn't seem like a bug to me, unrealistic but not a bug as some people will come around saying. Looks interesting.

can we assign our Striker as the near post attacker and the goal scorer? (just want to make the game more realistic :)

this is just simply non sense, you beat the game by attacking the flaws, do u feel happy?

I try my striker to Attack far Post, doesn"t seem work. Any suggestion?

This doesn't seem like a bug to me, unrealistic but not a bug as some people will come around saying. Looks interesting.

No, it's not a bug, it's just that every defender in every team you play against has some degree of brain damage.

Just so you know ive scored 30+ goals with Pique in the past using my own tactics. So really this isnt that big a deal. Would like to see you pull that number with someone other then Pique/xavi barca...

7 corners in one game and I never scored?

I try my striker to Attack far Post, doesn"t seem work. Any suggestion?
he is saying 'near post' not far post.

7 players lurks outside
2 players stay back
1 player attack from near (can this one be a striker instead of DC? what if i got a striker with 20 jumping, and 20 heading?

BTW, with 7 players lurking outside, 2 fullback stay back, and 1 DC at near post, is goalie taking the corner?

he is saying 'near post' not far post.

7 players lurks outside
2 players stay back
1 player attack from near (can this one be a striker instead of DC? what if i got a striker with 20 jumping, and 20 heading?

BTW, with 7 players lurking outside, 2 fullback stay back, and 1 DC at near post, is goalie taking the corner?

So its 6 players outside, who cares? it works.
You can swop the DC for SC but bare in mind the abilities of the playes, with the right DC you get the team best socrer with around 40 goal season. For CK taker choose players with cross and ck over 15, so you will get massive scorer and assist. On MCity Kompany is fabulous.