Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask Liam... they never posted in other threads expect my own thread...

It's a complete lie that I did downvoting other people tactics

Well tell us the truth then? What happened? Why was this 75+accounts done? How did it happpen?

If you dont respond with information then people will believe the worst. Its just the way of the world MATE.

You made two long statements, 2 lines were about what happened and why.
It is in your best interest to give more, dont you think?

You can ask Liam... they never posted in other threads expect my own thread...

It's a complete lie that I did downvoting other people tactics

chrome_Er5cfSjELb.png

This is a direct screenshot from our database. It shows a user_id associated with one of your alts, rating Knap's tactics 1 star.

Perhaps this was widespread. So, now the cat is out of the bag these things will just have to be monitored more closely.

And that should be that in my opinion.

Well, if you get that easily discouraged, then it is your problem. Quality will always win against quantity, so if your product (tactic) is good, there are more real profiles on this forum, than fake ones, that will beat the critics and rank you number 1. As I said Eusebio was an example.

If he makes a thread, and 70 people comes in and says "nope not working", then people will stop trying his tactic. Then quality wont be shown.

It was just an example, come on, you really should see the error in this mate.

If he makes a thread, and 70 people comes in and says "nope not working", then people will stop trying his tactic. Then quality wont be shown.

I see it, you can be sure. But my wicked mind tries to find the reason behind it, maybe becaus I see that everyday in my business on eBay and Amazon... I mean you have to have a lot of free time to do this s**t to others for just being ranked in a free for use tactics forum...

I don't think he will. Reading through Saigon's posts. I think he just wants a useless debate about all this.

I banned all the alts at your request, you now want me to undo that? How would you know anyway... it was your family.. not you?

I would ask them found who did that because they knew and understand that it isn't acceptable to post in other people threads or do any downvoting they only were allowed to post randomly in my threads just to support me… As I said any accusation that they did downvote or posted other people thread bad feedbacks is a complete lie… I allow that it might be few posts in other thread during recent few years…

I would ask them found who did that because they knew and understand that it isn't acceptable to post in other people threads or do any downvoting they only were allowed to post randomly in my threads just to support me… As I said any accusation that they did downvote or posted other people thread bad feedbacks is a complete lie… I allow that it might be few posts in other thread during recent few years…

This happened with at least 5 accounts and as shown by the screenshot above that it happened recently (this month). We are happy to share more proof via the current message you have with Liam if you require. However please note, allowing your family to create several accounts is encouraging violation of TOS and manipulating the community.

I really dont understand what's going on. For me its very simple, if the tactics works, people follow, if not people will try to find other options. For me, last year TFF tactics were the best. This year Zeus V5 works good but knaps wulf is doing better. But I will continue following TFF because is a great tactics maker and I expect always a tactic better then before. Please TFF keep going

I don't think he will. Reading through Saigon's posts. I think he just wants a useless debate about all this.

There is no such thing as useless debate, mate :) My point is that no matter what TFF did, and he did a bad thing, that would not make the shi**y tactics less shi**er...

There is no such thing as useless debate, mate :) My point is that no matter what TFF did, and he did a bad thing, that would not make the shi**y tactics less shi**er...

Yes, no, maybe.
Done!
I have nothing else to say.

I don't want to see this turn into a witch hunt. For the time being, I have locked this thread. Further discussion regarding today's incident can be found and had here.

I'll open this thread at a later date so people can continue to provide tactic feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.