Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried it for a couple games, its decent but not for me. Southampton had 7 CCCs, clear 1v1s against de Gea in my 2-1 win. Fair play if its working for others.

dc276ba0a7539d93321f7a617e56e663.png
Thats strange...Can you upload your fitst eleven,I have started with Man und now,you must get rid off a lot players there with low concentration,determination and pace like A Young,P.Jones,M.Rojo,E.Bailey,J.Mata,and N.Matic...

Thats strange...Can you upload your fitst eleven,I have started with Man und now,you must get rid off a lot players there with low concentration,determination and pace like A Young,P.Jones,M.Rojo,E.Bailey,J.Mata,and N.Matic...

First 11 was de gea, chilwell, dias, Maguire, wan Bissau, Sancho, pogba, Fred, Leon Bailey, Rashford, Martinez.

Very strong side

First 11 was de gea, chilwell, dias, Maguire, wan Bissau, Sancho, pogba, Fred, Leon Bailey, Rashford, Martinez.

Very strong side
5 new players in first team maybe because of that I dont know,I am testing it now with Man Utd,will see how will go!

5 new players in first team maybe because of that I dont know,I am testing it now with Man Utd,will see how will go!
My advice is to not change too much imidiately...I will start season with Lindelof with Maguire,Shaw and Bissaka,keeping Lingard on the IW on the right side,and keep Martial with Rashford in Attack,its important when you sign new players if they are young do not play them in first 11 immidiately,give them time to addapt,and also Maguire and Bissaka are also new signing so you have 7 new players on the field in first season,all with young age,you need to give them time to addapt,learn language and so on...

TFF I was losing hope, thought that you ended your projects.
Difference in play with your tactic is ASTRONOMICAL !!!!! no other tactic I tried over here was making so much difference.

Good to see you back and knowing you didn't give in on FM :)

My advice is to not change too much imidiately...I will start season with Lindelof with Maguire,Shaw and Bissaka,keeping Lingard on the IW on the right side,and keep Martial with Rashford in Attack,its important when you sign new players if they are young do not play them in first 11 immidiately,give them time to addapt,and also Maguire and Bissaka are also new signing so you have 7 new players on the field in first season,all with young age,you need to give them time to addapt,learn language and so on...

Team works fine with another tactic. This just isnt for my team/squad. Not my bag even when it clicked.

Guys, what about goals from set-piexes? Does this tactic relies on them mostly and I have to turn off them before the game?
(I consider exploitsmore like cheats - with no offencet to TTFor anybody)

As far as I know there's no set-pieces exploit this year yet but believe when you start playing you'll be paying for them :) because FM20 ME is very poor

It's not working for me. I don't know, I've basically tested all the tactics posted on the forum and none have consistency, when not even the TFF tactics work, you know it's time to drop this ******* game !!!

anybody can show general training screenshots or what are u doing ? anybody help !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks...

In my test playing with Man Utd I still have noticed during my game against Celtic that opponent still get long ball from behing no mather playing with low defensive line!Ball somehow just get in opposition striker foot and look we have CCC against our GK...So I have finished my match against me 5 CCC...but yeah you scrape a win but...So I understand that is impossible to fight against that and we need to accept victories even if our opponent make CCC so easly,no mether how we play...

that opponent still get long ball from behing no mather playing with low defensive line!Ball somehow just get in opposition striker foot and look we have CCC against our GK...So I have finished my match against me 5 CCC...but yeah you scrape a win but...So I understand that is impossible to fight against that and we need to accept victories even if our opponent make CCC so easly,no mether how we play...

Yup, it's possible to reduce them but it isn't possible completely eliminate them…

Yup, it's possible to reduce them but it isn't possible completely eliminate them…
Its so frustrating to watch,Its impossible to enjoy playing this edition,hope so they will fix that in coming updates...but I am not so confident at all...

Finally I can go out and buy FM20 now. Been waiting patiently for your 1st upload mate. Your hard work is much appreciated (y)

Sadly this tactic is nowhere near last year's, still has a lot of improving to make

Honestly, it does not work for me. 9 games in, 8 losses and 1 draw. On the verge of getting fired despite winning the UCL last year. More surprisingly perhaps, I also came in in 13th spot in the Premier League last season. Consistency is something I have so far failed to obtain

Sadly this tactic is nowhere near last year's, still has a lot of improving to make

Mate, the last year there was a long throw exploit and in general the ME was more "predictable" but this year the ME is more random and there's no any set pieces exploits…

I allow in theory that you can get something better than this tactic but it'll be about 15% more efficient at the best than this tactic so don't believe there's something radically different can be found under current ME :sneaky:

The ME almost hasn't changed for many years so it's studied very well and there's simple can't be any "surprises" :sneaky:

Last edited:
Mate, the last year there was a long throw exploit and in general the ME was more "predictable" but this year the ME is more random and there's no any set pieces exploits…

I allow in theory that you can get something better than this tactic but it'll be about 15% more efficient at the best than this tactic so don't believe there's something radically different can be found under current ME :sneaky:

The ME almost hasn't changed for many years so it's studied very well and there's simple can't be any "surprises" :sneaky:
I am quit with FM 2020...looking back to Fm 2019...

Status
Not open for further replies.