Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back.. are we going to get a tactic with one striker either 451 or 4231 ?

Fantastic results after changing to Zeus.

Attachments

• fm.JPG
    fm.JPG
    369.7 KB · Views: 3,403
Welcome back.. are we going to get a tactic with one striker either 451 or 4231 ?

Hey mate,

I've tried 4-5-1 and 4-2-3-1 formations and found that they offer very low overarching level under the current ME and it's really not fun to play with them so I don't want to share them…

I'm seeing a lot of tactics with inverted wing backs. Are they supposed to be left foot on left, right foot on right, or the opposite? And why does it have inverted wingers, if it's still left foot on left, right on right?

I'm seeing a lot of tactics with inverted wing backs. Are they supposed to be left foot on left, right foot on right, or the opposite? And why does it have inverted wingers, if it's still left foot on left, right on right?

He's changed it now. It's right foot on left and vice versa.

And why does it have inverted wingers, if it's still left foot on left, right on right?

Of course, it should be opposite... I've updated the OP and fixed it…

I'm seeing a lot of tactics with inverted wing backs. Are they supposed to be left foot on left, right foot on right, or the opposite?

I don't find it's very important when it comes to DL/DR but if you have a choice then I suggest using left footed DL at the left side and right footed DR at the right side

And the individual training ?

Thanks TFF, amazing your joob (y)

And the individual training ?

Thanks TFF, amazing your joob (y)

I've just been using his one's from FM19 for now. Positions are pretty similar for most. Copied them below from his FM19 Post

-- MR / AMR : Right Foot – Very Strong (Conqueror, Gladiator, Berserk and Crusher tactics)

-- ML / AML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong (Conqueror, Gladiator, Berserk and Crusher tactics)

-- ML : Right Foot – Very Strong (Shiled Wall tactic)

-- STCR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- STCL : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- MCR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- MCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- DCR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- DCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.