Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactic worked well for me in the first 4-5 games, won all of them. Then 5 losses in a row and my strikers were missing tons of chances 1v1 with the goalkeeper. I got Halland and Esposito.

Honestly, I don't understand why Zeus got such a low score on the FM Base tactic test. Very strange. You see?

Worked well with Fenerbahce not perfect tactic but much better than other tactics. Welcome back legend i would like to see broken tactic from you.

The god is back!!! Any plans of any filters for player searches going up any time soon? Or if anyone has the filters from fm 19 that would be amazing!

Honestly, I don't understand why Zeus got such a low score on the FM Base tactic test. Very strange. You see?

Didn't do well with underdog team but for sub-top it's one of the best.

Attachments

• Zeus.png
    Zeus.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 842
Welcome back Legend! Right now 16 rating at the tactics, but I know you will reach 19+ soon :D

Low compactness (Much higher LoE + lower D-Line) can be helpful to lure the opponent in, but you need a good team to pull that off. The tactics with good underdog results all use higher (Sicilian 442) or much higher D-Line (MrURosler)

Fantastic Tactic! I've tried a dozen of tactics but this one is the most persistent.
All the players score and mostly the strikers. Since i've been playing with this tactic i'm unbeaten 15 matches. (1st season RSCA Anderlecht no transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.