Status
Not open for further replies.
from my expirience Zeus V1 was bellow average but Zeus V2 is doing great job for me(y)

I guess, as TFF mentioned in one of posts, it is mainly about opponent perception of your team and will they be more attacking or defensive against you

Im playing Union Berlin and goal is "avoid relegation" so most of teams attack against me so V2 do great job here.....I beat Bayern, BVB and all "big teams" but I noticed that my team struggle in V2 system against "smaller teams"

Also, good combination is, as soon as you score, switch to Zeus Time Wasting version because, what I see as pattern if you do not change, in few minutes AI will score back:(

I'm enjoying your tactics mate, great work, I wanted to ask which footed player should be on which side, mcr and mcl, stcl and stcr?

Am I right that in fm20, we shouldn't train the players differed from the position we are using in the tactics or else the development on tactics would hamper and couldn't get to max familiarity? This is one thing I observe that has changed on fm20 compare to the previous versions.

In my opinion v2 better v3 & v4 with my Newcastle save.
btw thank you TTF?

I have a question Mr.TFF for the general training, u leave it with Assistant Manager right ? Thx a lot XD

this dont work 60 crosses per game with 0 clear chance just use the conqueror tff from 2019 its better than this one

Reactions: did
so, is there just a time wasting tactic or am I blind and cant find the Zeus tac link?

this dont work 60 crosses per game with 0 clear chance just use the conqueror tff from 2019 its better than this one
Actually agree. Did really good with conqueror with some tweaks. Trying out Zeus to see if it could surpass it, so far showing negative signs.

I have a question Mr.TFF for the general training, u leave it with Assistant Manager right ? Thx a lot XD

Hey,

You can delegate it to your assistant manager or use "Training Style - Balanced" for the General Training and Individual Training focus for every position can be found at the OP.

Hey,

You can delegate it to your assistant manager or use "Training Style - Balanced" for the General Training and Individual Training focus for every position can be found at the OP.
Unless delegate it to assistant manager, just use only balance training style right ? Thx in advance

I have been waiting so long for a TFF tactic, and finely it is here. Cannot wait to test this tactic over a complete season.

Please share V2 able to download only V4.

Just go to the "History" tab above... all previous versions are available there

Unless delegate it to assistant manager, just use only balance training style right ? Thx in advance

If you want to take control over the training then you need to set the General Training and also you need to set the Individual Training Focus for every position...

Just go to the "History" tab above... all previous versions are available there

If you want to take control over the training then you need to set the General Training and also you need to set the Individual Training Focus for every position...

I just found it before you answered my question thanks

This Game has an awful KI! Testing all Version with Westham

V1: A Lot of Goals with less Chances Win 4 of 5 Games
V2: A Lot of Chances not so many Goals Win 2 of 5 Games (2 Draws)
V3: Best Gameplay I saw in FM20 - A Lot of Chances but no Goals (Lost all 5 Games)
V4: A Various of all other Versions. Win agains Inter 2:1 - loss again Stoke 0:4 - All Goals against me Distance Shoot - 2 Wins / 2 loss / 1 Draw

At the Moment i concentrate of V4 an the Tactic Training - I change the Tactic during the Game - Hopeful they will learn V4...

Been having success alternating between v3 and v4 depending on whether opposition are attacking or not. Balanced with a DM or a more defensive mentality I go v3 and if they are balanced with an AM or more attacking mentality I go v4. Seems effective enough.

Are these tactics not working just for me ?I am losin' all my matches ...My team just watchin the game like on the TV.Maybe ı should wait V9999....

Status
Not open for further replies.