City of Birth: Bern
Nationality: Switzerland
Height (cm): 190
Weight (kg): 85
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin tone(1-20): 3
Hair: Black
Position: GK
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Anticipation, Composure, Decisions, Concentration, Positioning
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Balance, Jumping Reach, Agility
Best Goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Aerial Ability, Command of Area, Handling, One on Ones, Reflexes
Right foot (1-20): 20
Left foot (1-20): 12
Preferred move (Pick 3): Distribute to defenders, Take quick throws, pass it shorter
Favourite club : FC Basel
Disliked club(s) : Young Boys

Last edited:
Name: Ogromni Stojko
Date of Birth (day/month): 6.9.
City of Birth: Jajce
Nationality: Bosnia and Herzegovina (declared for Bosnia!)/ Croatia
Height (cm): 153
Weight (kg): 75
Ethnicity: N-european
Position: AMC/ST
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): anticipation, composure, off the ball, decisions, flair
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): acceleration, stamina, strength
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): finishing, first touch, passing, technique, long shots
Left foot (1-20): 1
Preferred move (Pick 3): gets into opps area, avoids using weaker foot, knocks ball past opp
Favourite club : /
Disliked club(s) : /

Name: Massivo Titez
Date of Birth (day/month): 24/9
City of Birth: Milan
Nationality: Italian
Height (cm): 165
Hair: Brown
Position: RB/RWB
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Determination, work rate, teamwork, decisions, aggression
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): acceleration, pace, stamina
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): first touch, tackling, crossing, long shots, free kicks
Left foot (1-20): 1
Preferred move (Pick 3):avoids using weaker foot, knocks ball past opp, hits shots with power
Favourite club : AC Milan
Disliked club(s) : Inter Milan, Juventus

Great thanks to the 18 others who have applied so far! This is really awesome :). Let's get some Africans/Americans in the game as well! And maybe a few GK's to make that competition tough... I've already started working on the database. I've made the first four players but will post screenshots after everyone is finished.

Great thanks to the 18 others who have applied so far! This is really awesome :). Let's get some Africans/Americans in the game as well! And maybe a few GK's to make that competition tough... I've already started working on the database. I've made the first four players but will post screenshots after everyone is finished.

Switched mine up to a goalkeeper :)

I'd probably limit it to 20, It will take you forever each update otherwise and you may lose interest mate. Up to you though!

I'd probably limit it to 20, It will take you forever each update otherwise and you may lose interest mate. Up to you though!
No worries, it may mean updates take a while longer but I really enjoy doing things like this so shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm looking for around 30-50 (I know it's probably way too big) but I'll have fun doing this so no worries.

Switched mine up to a goalkeeper :)
Thanks!

Name: Gustavo Silva
Date of Birth (day/month): 7/7
City of Birth: S?o Paulo
Nationality: Brazil
Height (cm): 199
Weight (kg): 92
Ethnicity: S. American
Skin tone(1-20): 12
Position: CB
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): anticipation, determination, composure, concentration, bravery
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): strength, natural fitness, pace
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): heading, marking, tackling, technique
Left foot (1-20): 20
Preferred move (Pick 3): marks opponent tightly
Favourite club :Bayern Munich
Disliked club(s) : Manchester United

Name: Mundo Martens
Date of Birth (day/month): 26/06/1996
City of Birth: Ghent (Belgium)
Nationality: Belgian
Height (cm): 186
Ethnicity: White
Skin tone(1-20): 8
Position: Central Defender (Halfback and limited full back also)
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Determination, Leadership, Positioning, Composure and Decisions
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Jumping Reach, Strength and Natural Fitness
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Heading, Marking, Tackling, Passing and Long Shots
Right foot (1-20): 18
Left foot (1-20): 13
Preferred move (Pick 3): Marks Opponent Tightly, Tries To Play Way Out Of Trouble and Does Not Dive Into Tackles
Favourite club : KAA Gent (Belgium Pro League)
Disliked club(s) : Club Brugge (Belgium Pro League)

Name: Adjema Soetadana
Date of Birth (day/month): 10/12
City of Birth: Jakarta
Nationality: Indonesian
Height (cm): 170
Weight (kg): 70
Ethnicity: Asian
Skin tone(1-20): 8
Position: AMR
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Composure, Determination, Creativity, Decisions, Flair
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Natural Fitness, Pace, Acceleration
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Crossing, Dribbling, Free kick taking, Passing, Technique
Preferred move (Pick 3): Cuts Inside, Runs with ball often, Likes to try to beat offside trap
Favourite club : Ajax
Disliked club(s) : Manchester United

Name: John Snow
Date of Birth (day/month): 27 December
City of Birth: Stevenage
Nationality: English
Height (cm): 178
Weight (kg): 78
Skin tone(1-20): 5
Position: DR/WBR
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Positioning, Work Rate, Determination, Teamwork, Composure
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Stamina, Pace, Acceleration
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Marking, Crossing, Tackling, First Touch, Heading
Left foot (1-20): 13
Preferred move (Pick 3): Runs with ball down right, Plays one-twos, Runs with ball often
Favourite club : Manchester United
Disliked club(s) : Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Leeds, Barcelona

Name: Dai Ikeda (Nickname Dai)
Date of Birth (day/month): 14/11/97
City of Birth: Hiroshima
Nationality: Japanese
Height (cm): 181
Weight (kg): 74
Ethnicity: Whatever Japanese is, east Asian?
Skin tone(1-20): 7
Hair: brown
Position: CM, AMC, DMC
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Work rate, determination, anticipation, decisions, bravery
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Stamina, Acceleration, Strength
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): long shots, tackling, passing, first touch, finishing
Right foot (1-20): 16
Preferred move (Pick 3): arrives in box late, shoots with power, plays long range passes
Favorite club : Hibernian
Disliked club(s) : Hearts

24 great! So I've decided that I'm going to include 35 players, and since we currently have 24, that means 11 more slots! Would be great for a few more keepers and some Africans and North Americans! :)

If you havent done my player profile then you can change my surname too White (or Brewster after the old Inverness player few years back) as that seems too be quite common in australia. As for the town if you cant add Bruce Rock in then Perth be fine as thats the closest major city too it.

The facination with Bruce is due too the stereotype of all Australian men being called Bruce and their women Sheila, You should check out the Monty Python sketch about it ;)

Name: James Roots
Date of Birth (day/month): 18/05
City of Birth: New York
Nationality: American
Height (cm): 181
Weight (kg): 74
Skin tone(1-20): 7
Hair: brown
Position: DC
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): positioning, determination, anticipation, decisions, bravery
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): jumping reach, acceleration, Strength
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): marking, tackling, heading, first touch, technique
Left foot (1-20): 10
Preferred move (Pick 3): None
Favorite club : New York Red Bulls, Spurs
Disliked club(s) : Arsenal

If you havent done my player profile then you can change my surname too White (or Brewster after the old Inverness player few years back) as that seems too be quite common in australia. As for the town if you cant add Bruce Rock in then Perth be fine as thats the closest major city too it.

The facination with Bruce is due too the stereotype of all Australian men being called Bruce and their women Sheila, You should check out the Monty Python sketch about it ;)

Yeh I'll change it to White and no worries I already made it with Perth because I couldn't find Bruce Rock.

Name: Ronald Foof
Date of Birth (day/month): 05/09
City of Birth: Amsterdam
Nationality: Netherlands
Height (cm): 186
Weight (kg): 79
Skin tone(1-20): 13
Position: LB
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Determination, Leadership, Decisions, Positioning, Creativity
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Acceleration, Pace, Natural Fitness
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Crossing, Dribbling, Heading, Marking, Passing
Right foot (1-20): 13
Preferred move (Pick 3): None
Favorite club : Newcastle Utd, Leeds Utd, Ajax
Disliked club(s) : Sunderland, Aston Villa, QPR

Only nine more slots left! Also, just a question, how do I get it so that players go to different clubs every time? Is it by ticking off more playable leagues or using advanced settings and ticking off more nations? Just been testing the database and they seem to go to the same clubs every time... Any suggestions on how others set up their database?

I would say more leagues and nations and not too high reputation (or what is called for players)...